Interesting mock draft. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting mock draft.

Skeet84 said:
I agreed with that pick to take Cromartie. Who if complety heathly is the best CB in the Draft.

Not at the expense of passing on (arguably) the best QB in this draft. Plus the FACT that QB is our priority #1. Do you really in your right mind think Saban would have done that? NO WAY!

Finfanforever said:
Not at the expense of passing on (arguably) the best QB in this draft. Plus the FACT that QB is our priority #1. Do you really in your right mind think Saban would have done that? NO WAY!

Well considering that DB is our number need yes I do. If we lose Sam Madison we have no shut down corners. QB is a need its up there however we could draft a QB later in the rounds. Crowmartie would have been a good pick. I think that we should have traded down, But then got Cromartie. Nick Saban will do he feels is best and if he draft Cutler so be it.

Skeet84 said:
Well considering that DB is our number need yes I do. If we lose Sam Madison we have no shut down corners. QB is a need its up there however we could draft a QB later in the rounds. Crowmartie would have been a good pick. I think that we should have traded down, But then got Cromartie. Nick Saban will do he feels is best and if he draft Cutler so be it.

DB although a need is NOT the #1 need...with or without Madison. Besides it is MUCH easier to upgrade the Dbackfield through FA or the later rounds of the draft than it is to draft one of the top three QB's in this draft. I would have selected Cutler then in rounds 2 and 3 addressed DB and OL respectfully.

Finfanforever said:
DB although a need is NOT the #1 need...with or without Madison. Besides it is MUCH easier to upgrade the Dbackfield through FA or the later rounds of the draft than it is to draft one of the top three QB's in this draft. I would have selected Cutler then in rounds 2 and 3 addressed DB and OL respectfully.

I respectivly Disagree, However if we did draft a QB he probably would not start this year and only come in if our year was going down the toliet while a DB could come in and Help right away and the chances of finding a DB like you could in the first while you still can drop alot. Cromartie was a good pick. Not saying Cutler would not have been.

Finfanforever said:

Agree 110%, QB is our biggest need period. Secondary is a need as well but can be addressed later on in a DB heavy draft.

Dolphins101 said:
They said our 1st and our 2nd for Billy and thier 2nd in which we move up to the top of the second rd. Billy is a good QB on not that good of a team. :dolphins:

THATS THE WORST TRADE EVER

Maybe our first and second for Volek and their first......MAYBE

But come on you just gave up a first rounder for Billy and swapped second round picks just to move up 12 or so spots...thats terrible

unifiedtheory said:
Trading a first for Billy Volek would have people screaming for Wannstedt to come back...I'd lead that charge BTW.

Not sure anything could possibly lead us that far. :wink:

Trade for a 31 y/o backup QB? That's laughable.

The most we would give for him would be a 4th or so and perhaps another pick in 07 based on conditions.

Move along, there's nothing to see here.

I can't believe anyone would think that's a good trade for us...I'd not even give up our 2nd for him....that's just crazy but I'm not worry cos Saban is here now....I'd be worry if Wanny was still the HC.

Ozzy rules!!

i wouldn't mind getting volek, being that hes got a good deep ball and our offense needs that...

but no way for that trade, swapping 2nd and giving them the 16th pick in the draft for him... no thanks... id give them a 3rd for him, but thats about it...

arsenal said:
i wouldn't mind getting volek, being that hes got a good deep ball and our offense needs that...

but no way for that trade, swapping 2nd and giving them the 16th pick in the draft for him... no thanks... id give them a 3rd for him, but thats about it...

Would not even give them a third for him. He already said he wants a starting job or he wants out. So that right there says they have to trade him or realse him if they sign McNair. He is 32 yrs old and is not worth it. Not worth anything but MAYBE a 6 or 7 round pick ( No 5th ).

Skeet84 said:
Would not even give them a third for him. He already said he wants a starting job or he wants out. So that right there says they have to trade him or realse him if they sign McNair. He is 32 yrs old and is not worth it. Not worth anything but MAYBE a 6 or 7 round pick ( No 5th ).

first off hes not even 30 yet, he will be though when the season starts... second hes under contract that he just signed i think last year, hes not being released... third you have to overpay for QBs, if the jags are only taking a first round pick for garrard (and this was last offseason before he even had any serious playing time), you think the titans would give up volek for a 6th or 7th your crazy... all QBs get overpaid for because of how vital the position is...

This idiot that puts together the mock drafts at fftoolbox...man...I tell ya. He's just a moron. This mock is better than the last one he created like a week ago, where he had Miami selecting Omar Jacobs in the first round, he had Michael Huff not even being drafted in the first round...it was ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom