Intro To Isaiah Prince: 6th Rd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro To Isaiah Prince: 6th Rd

from NO

Isaiah Prince OL, OHIOST
Height: 6-6, Weight: 305

Prince has experience at multiple positions and proved to be a top-flight linear athlete for the tackle position at the combine. He has long arms and loads of experience but also weak grip strength and minimal lateral movement skills. He could have a role in Miami.

A-

This is a total late round swing for upside and I like it. He has the skillset to be a dominant RT, but he underachieved at OSU and still made all big 10.

I think the worst case for him is he provides depth behind the starters, but I like the FO taking him here because he was a high value pick. If he is pushed hard and responds, we may have a really nice RT and will be able to run off each side in a balanced manner.

I like it.

If they throw enough bodies out there maybe they can cobble together a solid starting 5.

He certainly looks like he has the tools to play RT.

Pick came through, didn't recognize the name, scan over and see "Tackle-Ohio St." Smile forms.

Those things are pretty solid if we're talking about the one the requires a ticket/card swipe to get through.

Great comeback!! The dude sure looks the part. I'm hoping this coaching staff can coach up this OL. We all know NE doesn't have the best individual OL guys in the league but they're able to make it work. Why can't we? Sure the have the best OL coach ever in the history of the game.

Great comeback!! The dude sure looks the part. I'm hoping this coaching staff can coach up this OL. We all know NE doesn't have the best individual OL guys in the league but they're able to make it work. Why can't we? Sure the have the best OL coach ever in the history of the game.
One of the things throughout the years that has always left me turning in my sleep at night was how NE's O-line is so consistent at pass blocking with nobodies. Just goes to show you how crucial coaching is. I'm liking Flores so far and hope he can bring some of the knowledge he was exposed throughout the years at NE and implement it to our franchise.

Back
Top Bottom