Intro To Myles Gaskin: 7th Rd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro To Myles Gaskin: 7th Rd

Myles Gaskin RB, WASH
Height: 5-9, Weight: 205

from PIT through CLE

Draft Prospect Outlook

Draft Scouting Report:

Small but blessed with lightning quick reaction to what's in front of him and good burst and wiggle, Justin Forsett stuck around the NFL for nine seasons. Gaskin is comparably sized and talented. He repeatedly finds creases you don't think are there and the next thing you know, he's at 100 yards for the game. I can see him having a long stint in the NFL. -- CT

Wow. The highlights are amazing. As always, I'd love to see tape of the lowlights.

Alabama playoff game and maybe 2017 USC game. 4 year starter 4 year 1200 yard rusher. But I don’t remember him playing any special teams.

That dude has some quick-twitch shiftness to him. He easily has the best vision at the RB position on the team already. His top end speed sucks!

That dude has some quick-twitch shiftness to him. He easily has the best vision at the RB position on the team already. His top end speed sucks!
so did barry sanders, its the sacrifice for people that can change speeds this fast

so did barry sanders, its the sacrifice for people that can change speeds this fast

I am curious what his role would be? 3rd down type of back? He definitely seems like that type of player you want to get out of the back field and iso on an LB.

Also, let not forget Miami for whatever reason knows how to draft running backs and help turn them into something.

Love this pick!!! He’s an ideal backup 3rd down back for Kenyan, shifty and some receiving ability. He’s small and has a lot of wear and tear 1200 touches I think in college but still for an RB3 in round 7 nice get

Back
Top Bottom