Is anybody going to Fan Fest/5pm practice? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anybody going to Fan Fest/5pm practice?

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
I'm going over with a friend of mine but, he's not "like us".;)....would like to meet up with someone to talk football....let me know.....

I'm really not a psycho, I swear! :lol:

Maybe I should have left out the psycho joke...:(

Oh well......Anyway, I'm going to take some video if that is allowed....does anybody know if there are any rules against this?......I gotta know if I need to be in stealth mode....;)

Alright, Infins... we gotta confess.

Lotsa folks have responded to you, but we've all rushed to PM them and persuaded them to edit/delete away their posts right away, -- we've all been enjoying watching you hang out there, wondering.

:)

:lol:

It's all good.......I watched the Dolphins practice today.:biggrin:

I have like 15 plays on video that I took with my digital cam....:D

I will put it together ASAP....but one little preview......I know it's no pads but DAMN, that kid Tolver looks GOOD!......and Sage.....:up:

Oh yeah they both looked good. I was in front row with a red ecko shirt. What a day. Thompson's catch was also freat ;) as well as Sage's *** and Taylor's *****es

Is there anyway to get that video on the net? That would be sweet......

Originally posted by inFINSible
I'm going over with a friend of mine but, he's not "like us".;)....would like to meet up with someone to talk football....let me know.....

I'm really not a psycho, I swear! :lol:

Where were you sitting? In the End Zone? I was right there in my sec. 128. I wish I would have caught one of them Mare FG's, that female woulda had to run me down. BTW when you post something at 9 am I'll never get it until 4 when i wake up on weekends, which was way too late :D

Post what you saw, there was lots of things to write about.

I'll be posting some later on.......dinner time now.

I was hoping some one might be able to help me with that, Baz......I know that as a premium member I have some webspace but I don't know if that helps......maybe someone can upload it on their site if they know how???? AT this point I'm open for suggestions but judging by the response to this thread today that's probably where I'll stay.

Last edited:
LMAO my dad was in the back and he tried to catch one but it slipped his fingers. Afterfwards when we ;eft we talked about that incident (since I was in front row and he was in the back for almost the whole tme except for the cheerleading part) and he said if he caught it...he would have put it in his pants...and told the lady he did not have it. And if she did notice....he would pee on it and she would have to pull it out of there because he would not give it up. He was saying he doubts she woulda pulled it out. Who would? LoL my pops is a funny character and that joke was a funny one...it was one of those jokes where you HAD TO BE THERE lol

Re: Re: Is anybody going to Fan Fest/5pm practice?

Originally posted by Ozzy

Where were you sitting? In the End Zone? I was right there in my sec. 128. I wish I would have caught one of them Mare FG's, that female woulda had to run me down. BTW when you post something at 9 am I'll never get it until 4 when i wake up on weekends, which was way too late :D

Post what you saw, there was lots of things to write about.

I'll be posting some later on.......dinner time now.

I was about 5 rows up from the wall on the right side of the goal post......128....I was standing on a seat next to another guy nearly the whole practice....

I told my friend that if we get one of those balls we're going to play keep away from her.....I like that second kid that got one and just took off out the tunnel.....20 seconds later he comes back with a sad look and no football......I thought it was kinda cheap of the Fins not to let a couple of balls go to the fans.....I mean it was a FAN fest right?

I saw your Dad....It was the second kick wasn't it?.....The kid that ran out the tunnel got the ball that your Dad missed...:lol:

LMAO yeah that was him. He is a soccer player born in Peru so he has no ups or ctaching ability. My bro has his genes I got my mom's whow as no there. Skinnier and iftter. lol I coulda caught it.

Actually my dad ran 26 mile marathons he use to be really fit until he got out of air force and became a driver's license guy. I guess everything goes down with age.

Back
Top Bottom