Is anybody going to Fan Fest/5pm practice? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anybody going to Fan Fest/5pm practice?

Infins....does your video camera have a firewire or USB port?? Do you have a digital video camera?? Are you running Windows XP?? I'd like to get this video up!! :)

yeah muck.....I am going to download to my computer now....I have XP....give me a few minutes...okay?

My dad taped witha digital but it came out bad. But I still have my 6 autographs and pics to remember!

Awesome. One way or another, we're going to get somebody's clips up for all to see. :D

Okay I got 'em DLed.......poor quality.....what can I say....It's a dgi cam not really a movie cam but i can explain what or who even though you can't see the numbers.... what now?

I am on AIM show me them as well or just make a chat or something of people who want to see em etc. Same here inFINsible my dad used a digital camera to tape stuff and it came out bad...he is returning it and next minicamp we go to he is gonna use his nromal film recorder. I got his camera to take pics.

Re: Re: Re: Is anybody going to Fan Fest/5pm practice?

Originally posted by inFINSible

I was about 5 rows up from the wall on the right side of the goal post......128....I was standing on a seat next to another guy nearly the whole practice....

I told my friend that if we get one of those balls we're going to play keep away from her.....I like that second kid that got one and just took off out the tunnel.....20 seconds later he comes back with a sad look and no football......I thought it was kinda cheap of the Fins not to let a couple of balls go to the fans.....I mean it was a FAN fest right?

Ha ha I knew he was coming back with hands empty though.

BTW I was about 6 rows behind you, second seat in. White 34 Jersey Blue hat

I was the guy that kept holding the camera over my head the entire practice.....:lol:.....too bad I missd ya Ozzy....maybe next time.:D

Back
Top Bottom