IS anybody listening to the Ricky Williams show? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IS anybody listening to the Ricky Williams show?

ARealFinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He just said that Dave asked everybody to come in today and that he blew a gasket screaming at them for about a good ten minutes and then told them to get out of his face.

What do we make of this?

I have been hoping for a Meltdown to fire the team up, what took so long?

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
He just said that Dave asked everybody to come in today and that he blew a gasket screaming at them for about a good ten minutes and then told them to get out of his face.

What do we make of this?

I have been hoping for a Meltdown to fire the team up, what took so long?

It should have happened after their first loss in September. Your right it took too long.

GOOO FFIIINZ !

:yell: :yell: :yell:

It's about freakin time. He better yell at them and motivate their asses off.

Yeah I heard it too but he said that Dave yelled at them for about 10 min and then he let them go. I did not hear him say that Wanny toldl them to get out of his face. Ricky also said that he did not yell at them for the way they played he yelled at them for the way they are handling things (whatever that means).

maybe the fear of losing one's job got him into a yelling spirit, whatever it takes I guess :) too bad it takes whatever yesterday was to do it :(

Originally posted by jasmine34
Yeah I heard it too but he said that Dave yelled at them for about 10 min and then he let them go. I did not hear him say that Wanny toldl them to get out of his face. Ricky also said that he did not yell at them for the way they played he yelled at them for the way they are handling things (whatever that means).

Really????

Holy sh*t. That means that if they don't respond this week then he's lost them for sure. This is so totally out of character for him that it's practically an ultimatum. Definately a last resort type tactic. This is big news IMO.

IT's about time he gets fiired up he's given alot of these guys alot of cash. Now's the time to respond or show they are truly pretenders

This is very good to hear, Wanny has seemed to me like not a very fiery guy. Which that is not absolutely necessary, but when your team is playing as badly as the Dolphins are, with as much talent as they have, the coach should be tearing them a new one on the regular

Sounds good to me. I'd like to hear exactly what he was yelling about. I'd give him bonus points for dropping a bunch of "F" bombs. That would be pure magic.

Or he could throttle the life out of Jamar Fletcher. Just..you know..because.

I always forget when Ricky's show is on!!!!! Every damn week!!

Rik, with all due respect, it's neither to little nor to late.

This team still has the weapons to get somewhere if they get their act together.

I like the move, and I hope it works.

Originally posted by dolfan87
Rik, with all due respect, it's neither to little nor to late.

This team still has the weapons to get somewhere if they get their act together.

I like the move, and I hope it works.

Timing is everything, and Dave does not scare anybody. I think it is to late. We are getting beat on every part of the field the team already quit. If this were Daves first or even second season I would believe he might be able to turn things around with December looming and the way we are playing now, there is no hope. We have no O-line and nothing is going to change that. Teams we play know this and they smell blood. Dave can yell all he wants, we simply don't have the talent on the O-line to turn this around. Dave sealed his fate and the fate of this team with the choices he made in the off season.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can mark me down for it not being too late as well. I find it unlikely that Wanny can save his job by getting us to the AFC championship, but I'd love to see him do it (and then get us all the way).

BTW, I think it's funny that so many of the people who wanted Dave to show some emotion won't do the same themselves. I know it hurts to love this team in the state it's in, but that's what I think you have to do as a fan.

Back
Top Bottom