IS anybody listening to the Ricky Williams show? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IS anybody listening to the Ricky Williams show?

Something I was shocked that RW said on the show: "Sometimes the team....needs to win.......in spite of the coach" He was pretty hesitant in saying that. I didn't think I would hear it though since he's always so diplomatic.

Originally posted by Scrappy
Ricky needs to put his show back on the field, instead of in some radio station.

What's wrong with having a radio show? He needs 5 beefy men in front of him that know how to block. I'm tired of seeing him get hit by a defender right when he hit the line of scrimmage.

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG

What's wrong with having a radio show? He needs 5 beefy men in front of him that know how to block. I'm tired of seeing him get hit by a defender right when he hit the line of scrimmage.

Nothing wrong with having a radio show, and the blocking does suck, but Ricky could do better too.

Originally posted by Scrappy

Nothing wrong with having a radio show, and the blocking does suck, but Ricky could do better too.

I don't see how he can really do much more though, unless you're talking about breaking tackles from 350 pound lineman behind the line of scrimmage.

There's been times that he's had holes, yet danced around looking for the big gain. Overall ,yes, the main problem is the line. But Ricky hasn't been perfect either.

This is the same line Ricky led the league in rushing with last year,
except for Wade. Ricky has been looking for a place to lay down.
Anyone can see that.
He does needs to make an effort to make gains and try to get the form back he had last year.

I also think the screaming was about all the new player/coaches we have now. Ricky questioning Norv's play calling? Shut up and run the ball hard, Ricky. That's your job.

If all of these players are openly going to start ripping the coaches, a la Woodson, then they do need to get it from the top to keep their mouths shut and play for the insane money they are making.

The ones yapping now to the media and not performing will be gone.
That much is certain.

Back
Top Bottom