Is anyone else tired of the Dolphins irrelevancy? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone else tired of the Dolphins irrelevancy?

I'm with you man. This irrelevant thing is pretty fun. Winning is for the birds (pun intended).

Dolphins front office don't seem to be tired of being irrelevant. They've been drafting mediocre players for over a decade.

Exactly think about how disappointed Pats fans are. We avoided all of that heart ache and bullshit in Week 13.

I for one am sick of it! Hopefully Gase & Co. took notes last night and learned what goes into beating our fiercest rivals and gets it done. Time is ripe to dethrone the Pats and take the division back.

Lifetime of spit, rinse and repeat since Shula was run out of town. Yuk. Best we could muster was the Dave Wanstant error the phins coach everyone still loves to hate but hey thats the current benchmark. Gotta do better.

Give me a break! It's all Ross fault? I'll never understand the logic on this forum. It's the owners fault for the multitudes of other teams that don't make it to the big show?

Is Kraft the reason the Patriots have been successful? He masterfully picked the previously failed Belichick? Hired the right coordinators and front office personnel too?

I buy it. Ross keeps picking shitty personnel.

We as fans keep hoping that the FO knows what they're doing. Recently, they got the hottest new HC in football. Gase.
Gase said he wanted to work with Tannehill. More feel good stuff. They do well together, make the playoffs with Ajayi, and we are happy for their first year. Second year, Gase shows he needs a QB to win. He's not Pederson who can do it with a back up.
This draft will be telling. Is the FO good with Tannehill, or do they get a 1st rounder?
Do they address the line?
Gase has gotten the assistants he says he always wanted. Well they're here now.
To me, this draft and season will tell us the immediate future of the Fins.

:wtf:yawn:wall:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

1284733557544_9552408.png

Meanwhile back on the ranch...Kraft APOLOGIZES to Pats fan for losing the Super Bowl.

Un freaking believable...They win AFEE EVERY season...They win 8-10 AFC Championships in a decade and are in just about every SB and he is apologising for losing one.

The NFL is broke...They need to fix the glitch that allows such domination to continue every year. It could be shaking up divisions,more draft picks to low tier teams and more FA help but do something even if it means a coaching musical chairs determined by the league. How does Harrison suddenly become a Pat 3/4 into the season? Something is wrong folks...
People all across the spectrum outside of NE are tired of it and its costing the NFL viewership.
Fix The GLITCH

Last edited:
No, I like rooting for a frustrating team with no signs of improvement.

Which is why I also watch the florida Panthers and the Dallas Cowboys. Long live mediocre teams!

We’ll never win anything as long as that big-eared mutant in New York owns the team.

I love it actually. I’ve saved so much money not buying NFL stuff.

The NFL is rigged anyway, what's the point in rooting for something that is no longer about pure competition?

Back
Top Bottom