Is anyone else tired of the Dolphins irrelevancy? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone else tired of the Dolphins irrelevancy?

Playoffs and conference championships really don't matter. You either win the superbowl or you don't. If you dont win the superbowl you lose like all the other teams.

I don't have a problem with Ross, it could be a lot worse, he could be cheap or be meddlesome. He opens his checkbook and lets the football guys to their thing, thats all you can really ask for. If Kraft didn't hire a rethread in Belichick and Belichick didn't draft Brady in the 6th how many super bowls would they have right now? Sometimes you have to be lucky. One day our luck will change until than the motto is maybe next year.

The problem is luck is only partly a matter of chance, it's also a matter of setting yourself up for possible success.

Hiring Mike flipping Tannenbum is not setting yourself up for even the smallest chance of success. It's like playing blackjack and deciding to yell "HIT ME" 5 times every single round.

I would have more confidence in Ross finding the right GM if he picked names out of a hat.

Hey! We should only wish that we had a Kristaps Porzingis on our team!!!!!!!! Knicks trending UP after years of bad contracts and futility. Dolphins not trending at all.

Hey! We should only wish that we had a Kristaps Porzingis on our team!!!!!!!! Knicks trending UP after years of bad contracts and futility. Dolphins not trending at all.

Then he goes out and tears his ACL tonight. I'm not a Knicks fan, but I just saw that tonight on SportsCenter.

Then he goes out and tears his ACL tonight. I'm not a Knicks fan, but I just saw that tonight on SportsCenter.

Now that's what I call, a swift kick to the nuts.

I was just wondering if anyone else feels the same way i do. I'm 28 years old and since i can remember the Dolphins have been absolutely irrelevant. The Dolphins keep up this facade that they are one of the storied franchises of the NFL, but I think that's absolutely delusional. We haven't played for a conference title in 25 years when Buffalo beat us at home. In some ways were the Notre Dame of the NFL holding onto accomplishments and relics of when Nixon was president. At least Notre Dame won something in the 80s and played for a title this decade. We are the Browns delusional older brothers. At least they accept the reality of what their franchise is. Hell, even the original Browns franchise has won two super bowls the last two decades. So here's to another super bowl sunday where the thought of the Dolphins playing in a super bowl seems like bizzaro world. Now back to another thread talking about our accomplishments from nearly 50 years ago.

I agree completely. We have been one of the top three least successful teams in the NFL in the 21st century. We haven't been mediocre, we have been pathetic. I would say the Browns, Dolphins, and Bills have been the worst this century (in terms of making the least amount of noise in the playoffs and overall success). As you said, we haven't even made it to the Conference game in 25 years.

No, none of us are tired of being irrelevant! Here's to 20 more years of It! This is a dump thread imho, we all are sick of it, have you Not seen how frustrated Dolphins fans have been dating back to The mid 90's when we were 9-7 And one and done.

The final straw will be if the Browns are Super Bowl contenders before the Phins. Laugh, but they're putting together a solid young team. If they address the QB position and hire a good coach (I know, two of the harder things to do, but they are in position to tackle the 1st), they stand a chance.

The final straw will be if the Browns are Super Bowl contenders before the Phins. Laugh, but they're putting together a solid young team. If they address the QB position and hire a good coach (I know, two of the harder things to do, but they are in position to tackle the 1st), they stand a chance.

Oh god that would be depressing.

Find a great coach and good GM and this all goes away and our biggest gripe will be the refs calls in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom