Is Brock Berlin (QB) just a "camp guy"? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Brock Berlin (QB) just a "camp guy"?

I would be shocked if Brock made the team. In fact, I'd put his chances of even making the practice squad at less than 50%.

But hey, we'll always have the big comeback against Florida, and his 3-0 record against FSU. :)

Boone said:
I think you know what I meant... :rolleyes:

Yeah I did, I guess you didn't get the joke. I used the :chuckle: for a reason. No need to roll your eyes back at me.

Boik14 said:
. Sage is on a 1 year deal, Gus on a 2 year deal and Aj can be cut whenever/if ever it becomes appropriate to do so. .
Well if AJ can be cut whenever/if ever appropriate, why didn't you mention Sage, Gus, and Brock also....From a football standpoint, anyone can get cut whenever/if ever....
Heck, Antuan Edwards got cut more than halfway through the season...

I think Brock is there so Frerotte, AJ, and Sage can take water breaks and rest their arms....and maybe so AJ doesn't look so bad? Incredible improvement would be needed before he would make the practice squad.

Finfan53 said:
I think Brock is there so Frerotte, AJ, and Sage can take water breaks and rest their arms....and maybe so AJ doesn't look so bad? Incredible improvement would be needed before he would make the practice squad.
You could be on to something here. If Brock makes the team, our QB situation is far, far worse that many here would have you believe.

You guys mention that you hear Sage is doing better than Aj in camp. Where did you guys hear that? Is Gus looking like the starter now?

The short answer is yes.The long answer is affirmative.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Once the season starts and I pay money for tickets to games and wear my Ronnie Brown jersey, I will have more affiliation with the Dolphins than Brock Berlin will.

:rofl3: :rofl3:

I was shocked that he was even invited to camp. I will be go into complete shock if he makes it much further with the team.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Once the season starts and I pay money for tickets to games and wear my Ronnie Brown jersey, I will have more affiliation with the Dolphins than Brock Berlin will.

lol

BenchFiedler said:
Well if AJ can be cut whenever/if ever appropriate, why didn't you mention Sage, Gus, and Brock also....From a football standpoint, anyone can get cut whenever/if ever....
Heck, Antuan Edwards got cut more than halfway through the season...
Cause they dont suck b@lls quite as badly as Aj does.

I only see Berlin competeing for a spot on the PS. There is no way that Berlin can even beat Rosenfels for the 3rd QB spot. I am hoping that we will re-sign Berlin at the end of the season and send him over to Europe.

Back
Top Bottom