Is Brock Berlin (QB) just a "camp guy"? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Brock Berlin (QB) just a "camp guy"?

Brock Berlin will have a chance to make the team he has to play good enough to beat out Sage for the #3 QB spot. Saban is a fair guy and I think he will give them both an equal oppunity to win that last QB spot. besides Saban likes Berlin because we all know that Saban recruited Berlin in college, so he must have seen something in him

Most teams bring in four or five quarterbacks. Some of them are "camp" guys, but they are given a chance to compete. Buffalo brought in Doug Flutie for that purpose. DF was a "camp" guy that just happen to make the squad. Remember, all teams bring in 80 guys + however many they send over to NFLE.
I'am not saying Brock will make the squad, but he will be given a chance. DT John Randall was brought into Minnesota's camp as a UDFA and he ended up killing QB's for 12 years. Anything can happen.

You never know, a little competition is good for anybody just like having carnell and brown on the same team they pushed each other. Will he make the team no but will sage just show up and go thru the motions because he knows that is all he will ever be is an emergency qb, no. I personally think berlin was horrible in as a hurricane, but whats done is done.

J-Mo

Back
Top Bottom