Is David Boston a juicer? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is David Boston a juicer?

Originally posted by phinphan

Perhaps he does juice, but personally, I give him the benefit of the doubt. Heck, Ricky Williams is a genetic freak, but I don't see too many people accusing him of steroid use.

Ricky doesn't drink let alone steroids. Obviously Ricky takes top notch care of his body, so it wouldn't add up if he was on juice. Boston on the other hand uses coke and it wouldn't surprise me if steroids was another drug of choice for him. He's too big to run that fast. I believe, although I could be wrong, that Boston is as steroid free as Mark McGwire. Just my observation, but I'm sticking to it.

No cornerback will be able to cover Boston and only thing can stop him is himself.

Damn, another thread moved? There are so many sub catagories here it's hard to find where a thread is moved. If there's a good debate going on it should stay on the main board, where everybody can debate about it. By moving it some place else it'll just die out. I bet a good amount of posters here don't go to all these other boards. They are all at the main board. Let us have our debate.

You can have the debate,

Only if it doesn't pertain to the Dolphins... it will be moved. It's really very simple.
If you've read through the thread you started earlier today... you'll find that you are in the minority.

Here's how it goes.
You can stay and enjoy the boards, follow the TOS, and everyone will be happy.

Or

You can disobey the TOS, and find yourself outside looking in.

Or

You can decide for yourself that this board is not for you, and move on.

That's how it goes here, and the TOS is not open for debate.

I thought Eric Moulds was big.
clear.gif
David Boston is on something and we won't know it until he dies at a young age.

The way I see it, at any message board with a number of sub boards, the debates are mostly on one of the boards. I don't see why you guys try to seperate the debates so much. I bet other posters would have liked to continue the debate. But now it's going to die away. The debate in now on a board that has a lot less traffic. Let us have our debates.

Of course most of the people are going to agree with you. They are Fin fans, so they are going to take your side. But they were all in the debate. So why are you going to kill a debate that they were a part of?

The only problem that I have with this board is the mods. You guys suck *** pretty bad.

Originally posted by Jason in LA
The way I see it, at any message board with a number of sub boards, the debates are mostly on one of the boards. I don't see why you guys try to seperate the debates so much. I bet other posters would have liked to continue the debate. But now it's going to die away. The debate in now on a board that has a lot less traffic. Let us have our debates.

Of course most of the people are going to agree with you. They are Fin fans, so they are going to take your side. But they were all in the debate. So why are you going to kill a debate that they were a part of?

The only problem that I have with this board is the mods. You guys suck *** pretty bad.

Well, let me put it to you this way.
This board has been here for over two years, and with almost 2000 members, you are the first, and only to have such a major problem with the way the forums are structured.
I told you what your options were, it's not going to change because one member thinks it sucks. Since you are now personally attacking the entire Staff, by placing "The Mods here Suck" in your signature tag, (Something that will be changed, and I will change it for you) I'm giving you your first warning. Personal attacks are a violation of the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up. If you violate TOS in any way in the future, you will be banned.
I'm getting a little weary of arguing with you about the way AJ and I run OUR house. I've been more than patient with you, yet for some reason you seem to be deliberately pushing me, and whatever the reason, it ends here.
I will no longer argue a moot point with you, but I will tell you now, that it will take only one further violation of TOS from you, and you'll be banned from the site without further warning.
Are we clear yet?

Like I said before, you mods suck. This is a good board with good posters. But you guys seem to be control freaks. You guys say this is a PG 13 board, but it's more like a G board. Saying somebody sucks isn't harsh in anyway. You guys are way too uptight. You guys need to stop running things so strict. We are all adults here, there in no need to police us. Nobody will push the issue because they are your fellow Dolphins fans, and they probably don't want to be banned. They probably have had the same thoughts that I have had, but just aren't saying anything about it. Go ahead and have your power trip by banning me. I'll say it again in what may be my last post here. The posters here are cool, but the mods suck.

You sure come to this board a lot for someone who complains as much as you do about it :evil:

Like I said before, you mods suck. This is a good board with good posters. But you guys seem to be control freaks. You guys say this is a PG 13 board, but it's more like a G board. Saying somebody sucks isn't harsh in anyway. You guys are way too uptight. You guys need to stop running things so strict. We are all adults here, there in no need to police us. Nobody will push the issue because they are your fellow Dolphins fans, and they probably don't want to be banned. They probably have had the same thoughts that I have had, but just aren't saying anything about it. Go ahead and have your power trip by banning me. I'll say it again in what may be my last post here. The posters here are cool, but the mods suck.

If this is indeed your last post...I only have one thing to say. "Ding, Dong the witch is dead..."

For the future or in case the mods and administrators give you another chance, you should stop making assumptions about other board members. There are other dolphin boards with TOS's that give more slack. We can go to those boards if we choose. Most of us chose not to because we agree with the TOS of this board and/or feel this this is the best Dolphin's board there is. We do not just accept the TOS because we are stuck with it...most of us agree with it and even from time to time try to help mods enforce it (like reminding others of the TOS). Jason since you feel so strongly against this board, you should make your own dolphins board or join another one because all you have been doing is complaining about this one (the TOS, about the amount of homers and about the disregard for the first ammendment). You tell others that they are too uptight, yet you get upset when they (rightfuly) move a thread because you feel it hinders a debate. Why again would it hinder a debate? Even going from the Dolphins board you (and every one else who wants to debate) have a link to the moved thread. What's the big deal? Sorry but from the very moment you got here you were starting trouble and I for one and glad to see you go. Keep up the good work mods and administrators.

Like I said before, you mods suck.

That was as far as I had to read, before putting you on the bus to banned camp. Find another board to complain about, you're finished here.

Back
Top Bottom