Is Fiedler that bad ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Fiedler that bad ?

Originally posted by fin-atic
Jay has never ranked in the top ten in the league in his whole career.

At least you are wrong with that statement... ;)

"Seasons among the league's top 10"
Passing TDs: 2001-10 ... Amazing isn't it? He had 20 that year :confused:

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Disnardo

At least you are wrong with that statement... ;)

"Seasons among the league's top 10"
Passing TDs: 2001-10 ... Amazing isn't it? He had 20 that year :confused:

LINK

Wow you mean the same year that Brian Griese was 8th ranked in TD's thrown..... The guy Jay is sooooo much better than?
You can find a positive stat to argue for anyone being good.

Let's look at his TD to INT that year.... 20-19. Stellar huh?
There's one stat Jay has always been great in, INCONSISTENCY!

Bottom line is Jay isn't good. No matter what you guys can come up with to argue for this guy he isn't good.

Proof?

Watch any defenses we play against.
They show Jay zero respect!
If D Coordinators in the league don't fear getting burnt by him then where the heck do you guys sitting on your lazy boy recliner with your #9 jersey's get off telling us how great he is?

Plain amazing!

Feidler's good for

only the first 6 or 7 games of the season and then you can count on him getting injured, he's a square peg in a round hole in our offense, word is Parcells will scoop him up if he's released, and I'm sure he'll do good under parcells, but he's not good for Miami.

Trekbiz, cool down bud... I just corrected an incorrect statement made by an emotional remark from Phinatic.

That was all, I did not sugar coat it, just stated a FACT....

I did not say JF was the greatest thing since Dan the Man. All that I said was that he was in the "top 10" in 2001...

Trekbiz, cool down bud... I just corrected an incorrect statement made by an emotional remark from Phinatic.

That was all, I did not sugar coat it, just stated a FACT....

I did not say JF was the greatest thing since Dan the Man. All that I said was that he was in the "top 10" in 2001...

Just making a point of my own that's all.
It's all good.

Point taken ;), I know that JF will never take us to the next step, because he is not the person who can step up against playoff caliber teams when our other units (defense or special teams) falter...

Other decent QBs (Dilfer with Ravens or Johnson with Tampa) have taken their teams to the POs, but their supporting units did not falter them during most of the year and did not during the POs...

Hopefully this year we will get a good QB via draft or FA, which will help us out when the time comes again....

Originally posted by fin-atic
Jay has never ranked in the top ten in the league in his whole career. He twice as been below the top half out of four years.

He is inconsisitent, he is injury prone, and chokes in big games.

He will go down as the 2nd worst QB in Dolphin history behind mucus, I mena Lucas.

No defense fears him and everyone who plays us puts 8 and 9 in the box because they know Jay's panzy a$$ can't hit a passed out whore on free beer night.
Other than that he is okay...

**Edited by Staff for content**

He will go down as the third worst, behind Lucas, and GRIESE (Brian, not Bob).

Other than that I kind of agree, but not really. ;)

Rafael, thats a good way to point things out.

"Emotional not Logical."...

Are you related to Spock? :confused:

:lol: :lol:

No relation.

p.s. Live long and prosper.

let´s put it this way, he is an average qb , who on any given sunday, will put up decent numbers, but

the guy just can´t stay healthy

still has no arm and with that is not able to hit the long ball, as much as he should have in his 4 year tenure

Back
Top Bottom