Is it different this time? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it different this time?

I'm with you guys. On paper, we ought to mop the floor with them, but I've got a bad feeling about it too. This is damned near do or die divisionally for the Pats.

the Fins are falling into their usual pattern of winning early. they have done so on the road as noted before, and that's a good sign, and the offense still has time to get going. i would hope they peek the last few weeks of the season leading into the playoffs, instead of early in the year. if Dixon gets healthy and O line play improves in general, that bodes well for the Fins. the Defense could be getting better still, and that has to be scry to other teams. sammy knight has played well but is capable fo taking it to another level, JT and Wale can build on last weeks momentum after a relatively slow start, so defensively things are going well and could improve even more. special teams could improve some, and they have taken at least one notable step in the right direction (bye bye Royals). but giving Simmons or Tolver a shot at being the kick return guy could help too. charlie rogers philosophy on returning kicks seems to be: find the guys in the other teams jerseys and run directly towrd them.

You know what scares me the most?.....the Pats haven't won in Miami in September or October in 37 YEARS!!.....Bellichek is making a real big deal out of that....I think the pats are going to be FIRED up for this game, for that reason.

And so far this season has been about ending streaks, good and bad....this is definately another streak....I just hope we don't break this one.

Back
Top Bottom