Is it just me??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it just me???

Originally posted by Bumrush
Or is anyone else getting a little sick of the same old story with the Dolphins?? Am I the only lifetime fan that has found myself cheering the loudest this year when I watch other teams with superior players??

When I post this sort of thing, I get ripped for being "negative" and not a real fan... :rolleyes:

But of course you're not alone. I've felt the same way since 2002.

Re: Re: Is it just me???

Originally posted by Rick 1966

When I post this sort of thing, I get ripped for being "negative" and not a real fan... :rolleyes:

Rick, I think your a real fan, but it just seems like every post you makes is negative in one way or another. BUT, I still think your a real fan.

Re: Re: Re: Is it just me???

Originally posted by chambers84

Rick, I think your a real fan, but it just seems like every post you makes is negative in one way or another. BUT, I still think your a real fan.

That's only because of the nature of this season...I've had a lot to complain about. In 2000 and 2001 I was very optimistic. Then, when we got Ricky, I was SURE we were at least going to the AFC Championship game. I won't be burned again by Wannspiel.

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Well Rick....I would NEVER accuse you of not being a "real fan" in fact, in some ways I admire your passion.

But just like with my wife after a period of nagging, I have to tell her to shut up already! Enough is enough!

Perhaps Popeye said it best. "I can stands all I can stands till I can't stands no more"

That's all we're saying Bro.:D

Re: Re: Re: Is it just me???

Originally posted by themole

Well Rick....I would NEVER accuse you of not being a "real fan" in fact, in some ways I admire your passion.

But just like with my wife after a period of nagging, I have to tell her to shut up already! Enough is enough!

Perhaps Popeye said it best. "I can stands all I can stands till I can't stands no more"

That's all we're saying Bro.:D

I understand...I wish I could be more positive about this offseason, I really do. I hate being bummed out all the time about the Fins. But so far, but I am REALLY disappointed. The only good thing from this season, the one thing I was happy about was that we could finally get rid of Wannstedt. You can't overestimate just how much I LOATHED seeing him roaming the sidelines as our leads melted away, running his hand through his hair over and over, licking his lips incessantly, looking totally lost.
I just don't believe this team will EVER get to the SB with him at its head.

agreed mole, he's everywhere, in every post, saying the same thing... Got nothin against The Rick, enjoy reading what he has to say sometimes, even if i view things differently now and then, but i've only been here a short time and already am seeing his name, checking the thread title, and i have a pretty good idea what his post will say.

i hear you rick, i dont loathe wanny like that, but there have been people that i have so i understand why you are so disappointed...
who knows though, maybe we bring in the right guys this year, maybe things work out, but if they dont, i truly believe, that extension or no extension, wanny is gone if we dont get to the second round of the playoffs(in which case hell either be exposed as rick and many others see him, or hell rise up and take us further hopefully)

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
i hear you rick, i dont loathe wanny like that, but there have been people that i have so i understand why you are so disappointed...
who knows though, maybe we bring in the right guys this year, maybe things work out, but if they dont, i truly believe, that extension or no extension, wanny is gone if we dont get to the second round of the playoffs(in which case hell either be exposed as rick and many others see him, or hell rise up and take us further hopefully)

After it's all said and done..that's all we can do. Wait and see and continue to pull for the Phins.

I know were all spoiled since we have the best winning percentage of any sports team since like 1970 and we always ahve a good record and usually make the playoffs, and i also know we want a super bowl extremely bad, so even though successful over the long haul, it can still be frustrating since we have been without the big prize for so long.
just remember rick(and everyone else), it it could be a lot worse, we could be jets fans

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
I know were all spoiled since we have the best winning percentage of any sports team since like 1970 and we always ahve a good record and usually make the playoffs, and i also know we want a super bowl extremely bad, so even though successful over the long haul, it can still be frustrating since we have been without the big prize for so long.
just remember rick(and everyone else), it it could be a lot worse, we could be jets fans

That's what I'm talken about 17-0!

It's all about perspective.:D

"I understand...I wish I could be more positive about this offseason, I really do. I hate being bummed out all the time about the Fins. But so far, but I am REALLY disappointed. The only good thing from this season, the one thing I was happy about was that we could finally get rid of Wannstedt. You can't overestimate just how much I LOATHED seeing him roaming the sidelines as our leads melted away, running his hand through his hair over and over, licking his lips incessantly, looking totally lost.
I just don't believe this team will EVER get to the SB with him at its head."

You didn't get what you wanted. Boo hoo. At least the team didn't stand pat. They did change things up abit and brought in Marino. Might as well support what change did come about and hope it works out for the best instead of spending another whole year pissed at them...

At least to me that is how I see it...

--Ross

Originally posted by Ross
You didn't get what you wanted. Boo hoo. At least the team didn't stand pat.

IMHO stand pat is exactly what they did, though.

Originally posted by Billhoff
Its not just you, its every dopefin fan, their just to ignorant & stupid to admit it!!:goof: :stuck: year after year after year after year.................

oh boy, another bills fan from under the rock.:eek:

A bills fan talking about year after year after year...........is this an alternate universe? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom