Is it me? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me?

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
The play calling on offense is trash. Something you see out of a High School playbook. Rosen needs more roll out plays, but we keep running same dam play up the gut. I guess this what tanking is. Players ain't tanking , but coaches are. These plays are disgusting.

It definitely raises a big question. Maybe the ultimate question? Is this the right coaching staff to lead Miami through the rebuilding process? I know the talent isn't there, but the coaching hasn't been impressive in any of the games so far. Lots of room for improvement everywhere.

Not watching, but I assume part of it is that the OL is so atrocious that it completely limits what they can even do.

2 of the 3 1st round picks should be spent on OL.

Very unimaginative.....all a part of the tank!

I actually hadn't realized that all 26......now 29 of our points this year were in the 1st half. No points scored in the 2nd half THIS YEAR for the dolphins. That's 180-29 after four games + three quarters of football. Doesn't look like we're going all out for these 2nd halves, does it? Nonetheless, I'd like to get off the mark in these 2nd halves at some point. I mean, we can't go the whole year and not score in the 2nd half, can we?

I think it boils down to this team not being talented enough or having the aptitude to do anything beyond the most fundamental stuff.

The play calling on offense is trash. Something you see out of a High School playbook. Rosen needs more roll out plays, but we keep running same dam play up the gut. I guess this what tanking is. Players ain't tanking , but coaches are. These plays are disgusting.

Yes...we're trying to lose...that 2 point play call was laughably obvious...we have to pretend to try though...but we get to give the Jets 2 wins and the Bengals 1...stick to the long term plan

If he isnt all in on tanking? Flores going for 2 at the end was an all time awful call

I agree

Did you guys see how happy Flores was when were losing on the sideline talking to the referee?

Did that look like a guy whose team wasnt doing what he wanted them to do? At that point we were right on track with the plan and he was all smiles.

Back
Top Bottom