Is it me? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it me?

Did you guys see how happy Flores was when were losing on the sideline talking to the referee?

Did that look like a guy whose team wasnt doing what he wanted them to do? At that point we were right on track with the plan and he was all smiles.

Flores is the lovable loser. Even more than Cam Cameron.

The play calling on offense is trash. Something you see out of a High School playbook. Rosen needs more roll out plays, but we keep running same dam play up the gut. I guess this what tanking is. Players ain't tanking , but coaches are. These plays are disgusting.

What do you guys expect? Rosen throws two ugly picks, but it must be the play calling? Same play calling when Fitz is leading the comeback, so why is it good then but for the two point conversion it's "trash"? I'm not going to turn this into a pro-tanking vs anti-tanking argument because that's for another thread, but honestly, what do you expect?

.that 2 point play call was laughably obvious.
You know what it reminded me of? That play at the end of the year when Strahan was going for the sack record and Favre rolled out and curled up into a ball and let Strahan just cover him up so he could get it. Totally orchestrated and pretty obvious when you saw it.

Did you guys see how happy Flores was when were losing on the sideline talking to the referee?

Did that look like a guy whose team wasnt doing what he wanted them to do? At that point we were right on track with the plan and he was all smiles.
I would agree with this except getting Fitzmagic in the game down 2 scores was very questionable. Coming back like that is what he does.

Why question anything on this team. We’re in full tank mode so nothing can be properly evaluated. If we were trying to win, yes we could all have opinions, accurate ones, but this year is a straight wash so nothing really matters. I’m looking forward to next year.

Back
Top Bottom