Is it possible that Miami would draft Edwards on draft day just to trade him to Minn? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it possible that Miami would draft Edwards on draft day just to trade him to Minn?

what about this: We get Edwards. We get a second for surtain and get brodney pool, then we get ciatick fason, then we get adrian mcpherson. Think about that. Imagine how good our line up will be in a year or 2

ronin said:
If pick #2 comes and no trade pick the best player and thats Edwards.

In a way it would be sad having him, Chambers, Booker, McMichael (and maybe Boston) with no friggin arm to throw to them!!!!!:mad:

Ark139954 said:
what about this: We get Edwards. We get a second for surtain and get brodney pool, then we get ciatick fason, then we get adrian mcpherson. Think about that. Imagine how good our line up will be in a year or 2
Think about how good it will be anyway. We now have a SMART coach again!:wink: NOt just a motivator, or a players coach, or a good guy, but a real SMART FOOTBALL coach. It has been over a decade.

SkapePhin said:
OK, say its draft day, SF picks a QB, and Minny wont cough up their 2 firsts + for the pick.. You think Saban would draft Edwards just to put pressure on Minnie? I guess Minnesota could hope for Williams to fall, or trade up to get him, but it seems they want Edwards.. And if Minnie still doesnt bite, keeping Braylon wouldnt be a bad consolation prize..

Thoughts?

Any way it works out..............

The more I think about it, the more I think we will take Braylon Edwards or Mike Williams. They are the best players in the draft. It may not be the biggest impact position but they are the best players in the draft.

Hostile7 sweet avatar,if the Phins cant trade and have to stay at #2 they should take Braylon Edwards

Back
Top Bottom