Is it true that Brett Favre is Bionic? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is it true that Brett Favre is Bionic?

PackerNation

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know there is practically 2 whole weeks to go so I am trying to fill this board with alittle light laughter and pondering because there is only so much to talk about as far as the X's and O's go...

But when the MRI on Favre's knee came back, it revealed that his ACL and other ligaments are twice the size as a normal person... Now would this lead for tuffer knees or weaker? No one will know because the guy never plants to throw... He is always throwing off his back foot and backpeddling about 98% of the time... I am serious about this too! I am not making it up but whatever his knees are like, I just pray that he doesn't ever get hurt for the year and so far all of us Packer fans have been lucky for 10 full years....

By the way it was really a shame when Fiedler went out against Denver with a broken finger... I cringe especially when the person going out is the QB of your team! That is just a damn shame! I wanted both teams to be at full strength for the game... I just hope we can stop Ricky and Travis should have a field day returning the ball unless our special team gets a kick in the ass over this by week!

"But when the MRI on Favre's knee came back, it revealed that his ACL and other ligaments are twice the size as a normal person"

Where did you read that? :confused:

Favre4, William Henderson said this fact on the Monday Night Kickoff show on Monday Nights and he was serious about it... Blame him if the facts are wrong but I can only report what sources say.....

Yes he is moronic. Just kidding. He is awesome. I am from Mississippi and he was awesome. If he had been at FSU or UofF or NotreDame, he would have won 2 Heismans. He is from some country roots though. He is a good ole boy.

Not sure if he's bionic, but I am very thankful that Glanville thought he was a waste of a spot on the Falcons, and Wolf knew that Favre was a diamond in the rough. :D

Glanville is my hero! :D
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Holmgren for Ahman Green.

lol, speaking of Glanville and Holmy, I am ecstatic we were the ones getting the great players and not giving them away!!

favre's tough as nails, he keeps proving it and proving it.

what do you guys think of holmgren now that he has all the power and seems like he's floundering?

I think Holmgren was a good coach in Green Bay (obviously), but I think all the talk of him being a "genius" went to his head. Kind of like Mike Martz. Then again, people would think I was a genius too if I was coaching Brett Favre.

Originally posted by DPlus47

what do you guys think of holmgren now that he has all the power and seems like he's floundering?

Seems like he's floundering? Yikes! I think someone needs to stick a fork in that boy and say he is done. :D

Seriously, Holmgren's ego got the best of him and he is simply in way over his head.

The dual role is a very hard position to fill. Very few have been able to do so with good results. Lets just hope that Sherman is one of those few capable of pulling off the dual role. :D

Favre4MVP yes thanks to Holmgren to have giving up on Green and big thumbs up to Sherman for seeing the potential in Green. :D

Originally posted by davster82
Did Glanville go with Chris Chandler when he let Favre go? My memory is shaky.

Chris Miller is the name you're looking for,with Wade Wilson and Billy Joe Tolliver warming the bench. Yes, that Glanville was a smart one wasn't he? :lol:

Favre seems to come alive after a vicious hit. If you see him yank his helmet back into position after a good bone-rattling hit, prepare yourself for a whuppin'!

Originally posted by LTPackFan
Favre seems to come alive after a vicious hit. If you see him yank his helmet back into position after a good bone-rattling hit, prepare yourself for a whuppin'!

And don't forget that grin that he gets. :D After I see those two acts I know things are going to heat up and the other team is about to be Favrerized. :):):)

Back
Top Bottom