• yes

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • no

Votes: 53 85.5%

• Total voters

FinaticPatch

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
With guys like Zach and Tim Bo restructuring and taking less money while playing good do you think we should continue to pay someone for a lack of performance. Im mean your a top tier LB Thomas and take less money. Or your a bottom of the barrel QB who refuses to take less. And the only reason he isnt leaving is cause no one even offered him a starting job. Even the cowboys. They all asked if he would come in and be a back up. Hmmmm what he should have been all along.

you know what really puts that into perspective: thats around what ricky's making!

i like jay... i really do. i would like him to stay as well. but i don't think he's worth that amount!

Don't forget his 2 million dollar bonus after Apirl 25th.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
you know what really puts that into perspective: thats around what ricky's making!

i like jay... i really do. i would like him to stay as well. but i don't think he's worth that amount!

Nice cars... what do you do sell drugs? lol

hell no... Trade or cut Jay and draft a 3rd round QB

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Nice cars... what do you do sell drugs? lol

that's an insult to drug dealers everywhere! lol...

drug dealers would be driving mercedes and the like.
Actually the Jetta is about to leave to make way for a 2004 Mini Cooper S. And i do not sell drugs. I am in the military :)

I hope the person who voted yes is either
1.) drunk
2.) high
3.) joking

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan

that's an insult to drug dealers everywhere! lol...

drug dealers would be driving mercedes and the like.
Actually the Jetta is about to leave to make way for a 2004 Mini Cooper S. And i do not sell drugs. I am in the military :)

good man.

From what I have read he will not get the bonus and the $3.7 will only be attainable through incintives.

Back
Top Bottom