Is Ndamukong Suh really worth QB money? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ndamukong Suh really worth QB money?

Is it other player's fault and not Suh's that the run defense sucks? Yes. Do we lack better players around Suh because we're paying him too much? Yes. Is it possible to get good players cheap so we can have the best of both worlds? Yes. Draft them, goddamit, stop trying to fix everything throwing money at FA.

Fact is, we drafted like crap for many years and we brought in a elite player in his prime during free agency. In a perfect world . . . no, you would not like to pay this kind of money to any "non QB" in FA. . . but you've gotten everything you could of asked for out of his performance through 2 years.

The cap hits are strong due to the restructure, but me being a numbers guy, I realize any cap roll overs we have are directly because of that restructure and must be counted as such.

I'm good with him and the deal. Need a solid draft defensive draft to compliment what he brings inside.

Would you pay what Suh is earning for Donald?

He is worth it. Yes its a ;lot of money, but we would be a lot worse off if we didnt have him.

The problem is, we are paying for Detroit Lions Suh but receiving in return Miami Dolphins Suh lol. He is definitely under performing for his contract but I bet if he ends up somewhere else and destroys it, we will REGRET it! We need a great DC to fully utilize Suh. it's like if we paid all this money for J.J Watt and then he under performs. Lets be glad that he isn't playing at Albert Haynesworth level lol!

The problem is, we are paying for Detroit Lions Suh but receiving in return Miami Dolphins Suh lol. He is definitely under performing for his contract but I bet if he ends up somewhere else and destroys it, we will REGRET it! We need a great DC to fully utilize Suh. it's like if we paid all this money for J.J Watt and then he under performs. Lets be glad that he isn't playing at Albert Haynesworth level lol!

What the hell are you talking about? The fans always cry over another player when they go to another team. Even when they barely do better than they did in Miami.

Yes hands down, that's his market value. he's going to make big money no matter where he goes

What the hell are you talking about? The fans always cry over another player when they go to another team. Even when they barely do better than they did in Miami.

I am talking about the real fans that don't cry for every player that leaves. I didn't cry about Miller, Welker or the past players we have had. It does suck paying so much and feeling like he isn't playing to his potential. I don't blame him. I blame previous DC's

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom