Is Nick Saban crazy?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Nick Saban crazy??

DefensiveEnd#76

Football Guru
Reaction score
Does Nick Saban think that Vince Young is going to be available at pick #16?? Is he crazy or what?? Young will be gone in the Top 5-6 picks without question. Stop dreaming Nick.

DefensiveEnd#76 said:
Does Nick Saban think that Vince Young is going to be available at pick #16?? Is he crazy or what?? Young will be gone in the Top 5-6 picks without question. Stop dreaming Nick.

As Nick said, just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can look at the menu...Don't know how to say it any better.

ummm....it is very possible to see Young slip to #16.

It is even more possible that Nick passes on him.

DefensiveEnd#76 said:

SMOKE SCREEN!!!

Umm, why would you call nick crazy for that? He didn't even say he would be there at 16. That was the newspaper that said it. Hell, I would absolutely hate it if we drafted him at that spot. That isn't the place to draft a backup QB when you have a franchise QB on your roster.

Oh and I'll bet you money he is there past 5-6 though with the way his stock has dropped.

What are we going to do, trade away our 1st round picks for the next 2 years to be able to trade up and get Vince Young

Crazy like a fox...

Kansasdolfan said:
I think if he does make it to 16 we should pass anyway

:sidelol: :sidelol: :confused: :confused: :shakeno: :shakeno: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

DefensiveEnd#76 said:

He either goes at 4 to the Titans or drops to 10 or 17

Young won't get past Arizona. The only QB that could fall is Cutler, but that's only if Oakland passes on him, which I don't think they will. Cutler and the Raiders and Young and the Cardinals both seem like nice fits.

Back
Top Bottom