Is the NFL fixed??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the NFL fixed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
There is no way that a team like the Patriots, with pretty average players (other than maybe four pro bowlers: Brady, Moss, Seau, and maybe Bruschi) could win every close game without a lot of help from the referees. Since the "tuck game" ...rhymes with F-U, the Pats have won every close important game since then.

Why would the NFL fix games? Because they want high ratings which is gauranteed when you have the NFL's two poster boys playing in the Superbowl. Who does John Madden have the biggest hard-on for every Sunday night.....Brady and Favre,,,,who is on his horse trailer just about every week? You guessed it.

Today's game showed how things are fixed...a dirty hit by Marvin Harrison...it's never called....a cheap hit by Vrabel...Seymour hitting Rivers helmet to helmet. Sorry, it goes beyond "having a good team that is well coached." :shakeno:

Nobody hates the Patsies more than I do, but I don't think anything is fixed. The Chargers lost because they got field goals instead of TD's, but I know how you feel man.

There is no way that a team like the Patriots, with pretty average players (other than maybe four pro bowlers: Brady, Moss, Seau, and maybe Bruschi) could win every close game without a lot of help from the referees. Since the "tuck game" ...rhymes with F-U, the Pats have won every close important game since then.

Why would the NFL fix games? Because they want high ratings which is gauranteed when you have the NFL's two poster boys playing in the Superbowl. Who does John Madden have the biggest hard-on for every Sunday night.....Brady and Favre,,,,who is on his horse trailer just about every week? You guessed it.

Today's game showed how things are fixed...a dirty hit by Marvin Harrison...it's never called....a cheap hit by Vrabel...Seymour hitting Rivers helmet to helmet. Sorry, it goes beyond "having a good team that is well coached." :shakeno:

If this is true the team playing them will have to play a perfect game.

I am certain that the NFL desperatley tried to have the Colts beat the Chargers last week to set up the big NE/Indy matchup.

Roman, I agree with you every close game the Pats win, but they do have talent but damn the Ravens, Giants, and Eagles games made me sick. All three of those games could have benn losses its just sad.

Roman, I agree with you every close game the Pats win, but they do have talent but damn the Ravens, Giants, and Eagles games made me sick. All three of those games could have benn losses its just sad.

The Raven's game was flat out robbery. It's gonna take a perfect game by the Pack or Giants to beat the Pats in the SB....hopefully the refs will let the players play the game and not throw flags all game long.

I hate to think that anything can be fixed but....

The lack of calls against the Pats in the SD game was alarming. Vrabel tripped Rivers on that interception. He tripped him. No call. It lead to a Pats TD.

Then there were two clear off sides during the game. Two way off sides. No calls. Neither was replayed by the network.

It makes me suspicious that they want the Pats to win for the ratings.

And why did the NFL burn the evidence about the Spygate scandal? The Pats cheated and then the NFL burns the evidence?

too easily manipulated more than fixed..the refs are there to make sure the game is played fairly but noone is making sure the refs are calling it fairly. the nfl also manipulates the media to a point.

i've seen way too many bs calls the last few years to think it's just coincidence. and now we have a another name for a cat in goodell suposedly overseeing things.. after seeing things take place this year it is obvious who is "running" the nfl.

a big role model for the kids i tell ya..it's ok to cheat blatently,it's ok to do steriods.
it's ok to run people over with your car whilst drunk(leonard little). as long as you are making money for them.

i as well will not be watching this years superbowl..i would say lets all boycott but it is the only sport i am a fan of..used to like wrestling till i found out that was fake when i was 12.

Glad the Packers. That team gets all the breaks. that 50 yard TD run by Bradshaw they called back because the Packer fell over.

Roman its obvious your a jealous fan :boohoo: but come on ...Marvin Harrison?????

Any real fan would know he plays for the colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom