Is the NFL fixed??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the NFL fixed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore game was certainly fixed.

Anyone who argues against that DOESN'T HAVE MY RESPECT.

you cannot respect what they have done this year when they have been convicted of seriously breaking NFL Rules, the pats organization is guilty of this during a season like this is a major question

I agree but the NFL management is 100% determined to sweep that under the rug. For whatever reason they have, I dont know, but they dont want to recognize it.

Its easy to understand the NFL is fixed mentality here. When your team can only muster 1 win in 16 tries the fans tend to spiral into some fantasy world unable to grasp the fact that management can be that bad. Poor coaching along with bad personel decisions fall directly on the shoulders of the owner not the NFL. In fact the NFL has done all it can to assure a league of parity but one can't expect them to actually manage each team seperately.

Its easy to understand the NFL is fixed mentality here. When your team can only muster 1 win in 16 tries the fans tend to spiral into some fantasy world unable to grasp the fact that management can be that bad. Poor coaching along with bad personel decisions fall directly on the shoulders of the owner not the NFL. In fact the NFL has done all it can to assure a league of parity but one can't expect them to actually manage each team seperately.

I don't think the games are fixed at all.

But I'm 100% sure the patriots broke the league rules this year, in a big way, as in spying on other teams and trying to steal their signals....

yah what class that shows....

Should have known though a guy as shady as belichick was cheating.

But I'm 100% sure the patriots broke the league rules this year, in a big way, as in spying on other teams and trying to steal their signals....
Just to be perfectly clearly, stealing other team's signals is not illegal. I'd bet every team in the league tries to do it. Hell, it happens in baseball every time there's a runner on 2nd base.

It's not even illegal to use a video camera to steal the other team's signals.

It's illegal to do it from the sidelines. THAT'S what the Patriots did wrong.

There is a posiblity that the Ravens game was fixed i think that the Ravens won that Gaffney didnt make that catch in the Endzone he was bobbling it the whole way out

Just to be perfectly clearly, stealing other team's signals is not illegal. I'd bet every team in the league tries to do it. Hell, it happens in baseball every time there's a runner on 2nd base.

It's not even illegal to use a video camera to steal the other team's signals.

It's illegal to do it from the sidelines. THAT'S what the Patriots did wrong.

Its good to see a fan thats not looking thru rose colored glasses. This has been a way of life in the NFL for a very long time.

There is a posiblity that the Ravens game was fixed i think that the Ravens won that Gaffney didnt make that catch in the Endzone he was bobbling it the whole way out

Thats just a rediculous theory. If it was fixed then you'd have to assume the Ravens were in on it. Why would they call a time out when they could have stopped the pats and gotten the ball back? Then the Gaffney catch would never have occured. Are you going to blame the time out on a league fix too?

Everything that led up to that catch was correctly called as was the call on the catch as a completion and TD.

Replay confirmed it
The ravens did call time out just before the snap
Stephen Neil did jump the snap on the false start penality
Watson was held way beyond the 5 yrds of contact allowed
Gaffney did have control ot the ball
The Ravens defense showed no emotional control by throwing the flag into the stands

All one needed was decent eye sight and the replays to see this.

The ravens played a hell of a game for 50 minutes but the problem is the game is 60 minutes long.

Baltimore game was certainly fixed.

Anyone who argues against that DOESN'T HAVE MY RESPECT.

I agrue against it.

How was the game fixed. Baltimore called TIMEOUT!! Don't call it and the game is over

Thats just a rediculous theory. If it was fixed then you'd have to assume the Ravens were in on it. Why would they call a time out when they could have stopped the pats and gotten the ball back? Then the Gaffney catch would never have occured. Are you going to blame the time out on a league fix too?

Everything that led up to that catch was correctly called as was the call on the catch as a completion and TD.

Replay confirmed it
The ravens did call time out just before the snap
Stephen Neil did jump the snap on the false start penality
Watson was held way beyond the 5 yrds of contact allowed
Gaffney did have control ot the ball
The Ravens defense showed no emotional control by throwing the flag into the stands

All one needed was decent eye sight and the replays to see this.

The ravens played a hell of a game for 50 minutes but the problem is the game is 60 minutes long.
Go look at the Replay he is bobbling the ball and the reason they called a timeout is because they thought that they couldnt stop him on the sneak

Go look at the Replay he is bobbling the ball and the reason they called a timeout is because they thought that they couldnt stop him on the sneak

I've seen the replay several times. He was moving the ball but the ball never left the finger tips (i.e. he had control). It was called for review by the replay officials and they saw the same thing. He was no way bobbling the ball. It makes no difference to me why Ryan called the time out the only thing that matters is that he DID signal for a time out. You're the one who accused the league of "fixing" that game. I merely pointed out how ridiculous that fixed game claim is and all the things that occured to debunk your accusation. If you hate the patriots just say you hate them you don't have to invent all this other nonsense.

I dont believe that the NFL is fixed...Are the refs favoring the Tom Brady and the Patriots...YES...You are calling some Dolphin fans on this board one sided...But all of your post talk up the Patriots and give them way too much credit and i have not seen one post by you that hasnt been a "hommer" type comment...Yes they are a good team...But every single call they needed to go their way this year has...The NFL even appologized after the Raven's game...When Ray Lewis had Faulk or Maroney stopped in the backfield on fourth down...Rex Ryan called a time out from the sidelines which cannont happen under NFL rules...Only the head coach can call a time out from the side lines...The NFL did appologize...And it is an honest mistake by the ref and im sure it has happened numberous times and gone unnoticed, anyways it is almost impossible to determine exactly who is calling a time out and i cant point to conspiracy...As a Patriots fan you should admit your team did luck out on that call...And many others throughout the year...Maybe its conspiracy maybe its destiney either way you have to admit calls have consistanly gone your way throughout the entire season...

What did i say in the post you quoted that was homer? It was all fact every bit of it. Funny thing is i watch games and see non calls on both sides of the ball but not just in pats games. People have said that Vrabel got away with a leg whip today which I didn't actually see. Is there any way in your mind that it was just perhaps a blown call by the officals? I know I did see one blown call by the officials..it was an incomplete pass to Chambers in the back of the EZ. The replay clearly showed chambers stepped out of the back of the EZ with one foot then went up for the ball but couldn't hold on. Now last time i checked it was a penality if a player steps out of the field of play and is then the first player to touch the ball. Did you see any penality call on that play becauase I sure didn't? Perhaps the game was fixed for the chargers then?.... The fact of the matter is calls get missed during darn near every game but it seems like here most fins fans think its fixed to favor the Pats. I just didn't see any fix in the ravens game as was stated in this thread.

What did i say in the post you quoted that was homer? It was all fact every bit of it. Funny thing is i watch games and see non calls on both sides of the ball but not just in pats games. People have said that Vrabel got away with a leg whip today which I didn't actually see. Is there any way in your mind that it was just perhaps a blown call by the officals? I know I did see one blown call by the officials..it was an incomplete pass to Chambers in the back of the EZ. The replay clearly showed chambers stepped out of the back of the EZ with one foot then went up for the ball but couldn't hold on. Now last time i checked it was a penality if a player steps out of the field of play and is then the first player to touch the ball. Did you see any penality call on that play becauase I sure didn't? Perhaps the game was fixed for the chargers then?.... The fact of the matter is calls get missed during darn near every game but it seems like here most fins fans think its fixed to favor the Pats. I just didn't see any fix in the ravens game as was stated in this thread.

Try going to ANY team board other than your beloved-cheating franchise. It might not be a FIX, but next time I see questionable calls go against the fatsies will be the first time. Getting a call here and there might go under the radar, but this situation has gotten completly out of control. Welcome to the world of WWF/NFL;)

It is duely noted everywhere you arent....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom