Is the NFL fixed??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the NFL fixed???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya, but I just dont get how that could be MISSED. Of all the plays --that was a momentum shift. CC was wide open and if he hadn't kicked him, easy completion.

When it happened live I could clearly see it -- the ref was RIGHT there. What happened to the 'protect the QB' scenario. Good God Almighty...of all the non-calls to miss -- a LEG WHIP that's clear as day.

Sheesh!

if CC had moved forward 6 more inches he would have had it, but he didn't.. and he won't again too.. I know you don't beleive us, but he throws qb's under the bus on ints.

Thanks for adding your usual nothing to the discussion. :up:

No, thank you for the comic relief that are your posts.

Usually spelling errors should be off limits in these types of forums, but you meet both of the exceptions:

1. You misspell the word repeatedly, and

2. You're a fan of the cheating, woman beating, wife doing, woman impregnating b******* known as the Patriots.

if CC had moved forward 6 more inches he would have had it, but he didn't.. and he won't again too.. I know you don't beleive us, but he throws qb's under the bus on ints.

Countdown till Aquafever appears....

WHILE I DOT THINK THE NFL IS FIXED:
The Saints of last year is a good example of a possible fixed league.

Usually spelling errors should be off limits in these types of forums, but you meet both of the exceptions:

2. You're a fan of the cheating, woman beating, wife doing, woman impregnating b******* known as the Patriots.

:boohoo:me a river. DB

I hear ya, but I just dont get how that could be MISSED. Of all the plays --that was a momentum shift. CC was wide open and if he hadn't kicked him, easy completion.

When it happened live I could clearly see it -- the ref was RIGHT there. What happened to the 'protect the QB' scenario. Good God Almighty...of all the non-calls to miss -- a LEG WHIP that's clear as day.

Sheesh!

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I loved seeing Darth Vader sulking on the bench hiding behind his sun visor under the lights. :up: He sat there like a spoiled school kid and never got up on the sidelines to cheer his own team on.

I knew the chargers wouldn't get lucky two weeks in a row. Now we get to listen to all those weak excuses.

I loved seeing Darth Vader sulking on the bench hiding behind his sun visor under the lights. :up: He sat there like a spoiled school kid and never got up on the sidelines to cheer his own team on.

I knew the chargers wouldn't get lucky two weeks in a row. Now we get to listen to all those weak excuses.

Just exactly who's making excuses?

Excuse? Did he leg whip Rivers or not? Yes or No? L.T. was stating a fact and wondering why it wasn't called.

WHILE I DOT THINK THE NFL IS FIXED:
The Saints of last year is a good example of a possible fixed league.

how? What plays were questionable? name them.....

Excuse? Did he leg whip Rivers or not? Yes or No? L.T. was stating a fact and wondering why it wasn't called.

It was a blown call just like Chambers stepping out of the EZ and then coming in for an incomplete pass. Its called illegal touching and should have been a 5 yarder...another blown call.

:boohoo::boohoo::lol::lol::lol:

For the record, the Patriots ranked 16th in the NFL this year in penalty yards. They were league average.

Which scenario sounds more likely?

1. There's a large-scale pro-Patriots conspiracy involving probably hundreds of NFL employees that has not been brought to anyone's attention.

2. A bunch of jealous fans of other teams hoping against hope that the Patriots will lose choose to focus on the calls that go in New England's favor and forget the calls that go against them.

Both Rivers and the spoiled one LT.

You find me ONE proof that Rivers is using his injury as an excuse that they lost. ONE.

Thanks.

BTW. Smack Forum is ------> is that way.
Let us talk football here and take your attitude and childish 'smack' where it belongs. Some of us don't thrive on crap like that...it's childish really.

You win, you are the greatest team on earth, ever put together. Here, let me give you a :bighug:

I've seen the replay several times. He was moving the ball but the ball never left the finger tips (i.e. he had control). It was called for review by the replay officials and they saw the same thing. He was no way bobbling the ball. It makes no difference to me why Ryan called the time out the only thing that matters is that he DID signal for a time out. You're the one who accused the league of "fixing" that game. I merely pointed out how ridiculous that fixed game claim is and all the things that occured to debunk your accusation. If you hate the patriots just say you hate them you don't have to invent all this other nonsense.
i do hate the Pats they are a good team i just think that it was a Bad call u may have a diffrent opion about it but IMO it was a bad call and the only person that can call a timeout from the Sidelines in the HC last Time i checked Rex Ryan want the HC of the Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom