Is the story of Manti Teo's girlfriend dying a hoax? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is the story of Manti Teo's girlfriend dying a hoax?

If there's any story you need to fully read it's this one. Going to be the biggest one of the year, no question.

There has already been an update, with Te'o and his family telling Notre Dame that he was "victim" of a hoax. Which is complete bull****, as if you read the article, or know anything about the story from this College season, he said he talked with her all the time and met her more than a few times.

Alot of people are speculating that he might be gay. May be crazy speculation but think about what a Mormon going to Notre Dame would do to cover up maybe a different relationship? I'm not saying I'm sold on it. People are just speculating... But this could go any number of ways. I'm trying to think of a reason why he would create such a lie and I can't think of a reason better than that lol..

What we do know is he was apart of it and him denying it is complete horse****.

Te'o contends that he made up the stories of actually meeting Lennay Kekua, his reported girlfriend, because he was embarrassed to admit their relationship only consisted of online interaction.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

You could be on to something here. If he is gay, he could have used this story to avoid relationships with women and the questions that would come from his lack of involvement with a woman. He couldve simply sold everyone the "the love of my life died and I cant get involved emotionally with a woman again" line whenever anyone questioned why he dosent have a gf or wife.

But that would make too much sense.

The story is way too grandiose to be anything other than an elaborate hoax collaborated by Manti Te'o himself (with some additional help). He's basically hoodwinked the entire nation.

My money is on him confessing that he's gay.

[video=youtube;y-3ff6Svvtk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-3ff6Svvtk[/video]

The story is way too grandiose to be anything other than an elaborate hoax collaborated by Manti Te'o himself (with some additional help). He's basically hoodwinked the entire nation.

My money is on him confessing that he's gay.

[video=youtube;y-3ff6Svvtk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-3ff6Svvtk[/video]

That wouldn't surprise me. This whole hoax story, and his involvement in said story, certainly fall under the category of ******ry.

578567_520504740103_1236054861_n-1.jpg

Manti Teo's favorite song............

[video=youtube;pN60DR5GQpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN60DR5GQpg[/video]

Wait until he gets to the NFL and people learn that he faked being a good linebacker.

All of those pictures of Teo missing tackles are actually him hugging his girlfriend.

The gay theory actually makes the whole story make alot more sense and actually paints Teo in a more sympathetic light.

I would never think an athlete would come out this early in his career, if that is indeed the case, it would be groundbreaking.

I'm surprised some of you guys,aren't trying to blame Nick Saban for this.

I'm surprised some of you guys,aren't trying to blame Nick Saban for this.

Hey bud.. how's it going?? Always nice 2C U.

Saban? Nah, think he's exonerated on this one (although he may well have other "straight up" issues) :up:

29c8d2r-1.jpg

You guys can make jokes but the sad reality is a girl who doesn't exist is dead.

Back
Top Bottom