Is there a Rosenfels bandwagon yet? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there a Rosenfels bandwagon yet?

Regarding our backup qb...

• Yes, I want to jump on the Rosenfels bandwagon!

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • No, I really want Griese.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • There's got to be another (better) option available... Smith, O'Donnell (sp?), etc.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

-81- McMichael

Active Roster
Reaction score
Because if there is, I'd like to jump on it right now. And if there isn't, well then I'm starting it!

Come on everybody! Get on board! :bandwagon

So much that is being brought out about Griese now... the potential for his becoming a huge distraction AND, more importantly, his simply NOT being that great of backup qb as most would like to believe...

My gut tells me we should give Rosenfels the chance to do for us what Bulger did for the Rams last year (assuming, God forbid, that Fiedler misses a few games).

So, who else feels like jumping on the "Rosenfels as our official backup qb" bandwagon?

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll see during training camp.

I'm running along side, but I'm not ready to jump on the wagon yet! I hoping there will be a more experienced option, but I think Sage is showing promise!

Steve

Would rather Neil backing up Jay, but my heart won't be broken if ol' Sage gets a chance, I just haven't seen him much to actually give em the ol thumbs up.

:sleep:

Whinny, snort, snort!

Originally posted by -81- McMichael
Who are those babes? Grrr...grrr! :drool:

Cute!

Whinny, snort, snort, whinny, whinny!

I'm with ya on the Sage wagon.

I would also like to add...as a Dopfan I'll be on the Jay wagon also. Not because he's a great QB... but he is a good one and it is the proper thing to do as a fan.

Think what a difference it could make in Jay if the fans rallied behind him and gave him the support he deserves instead of screaming for his head just because he walks on to the field.

This guy AIN'T a loser!

Let's go Dolphins...and Dolphans.

Re: Whinny, snort, snort!

Originally posted by SWS84
Cute!

Whinny, snort, snort, whinny, whinny!

GUILTY as charged! :D

What else can I say? Too much testosterone flowing throw me veins, I guess. :goof:

Yeah, you WOULD love that, I'm so sure!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I voted for the best option:

Ray Lucas :D

Ha! That way... you could pencil yourselves in for two W's already!!! :rolleyes:

For the record... Lucas is a sorry a$$, stupid piece of &*$^, *@#&, **@&@^#%, @**#&&$ loser.

Oh, yeah, and did I leave out &#^^$, @(@*#&, and @*&#^$!?!

There, I feel much better now. :D

On another note... hey, Clump, good luck this year - the Bills look like they've made some improvements in the offseason. Should be interesting.

We're still going to kick your arses, though! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by -81- McMichael
Because if there is, I'd like to jump on it right now. And if there isn't, well then I'm starting it!

Come on everybody! Get on board! :bandwagon

So much that is being brought out about Griese now... the potential for his becoming a huge distraction AND, more importantly, his simply NOT being that great of backup qb as most would like to believe...

My gut tells me we should give Rosenfels the chance to do for us what Bulger did for the Rams last year (assuming, God forbid, that Fiedler misses a few games).

So, who else feels like jumping on the "Rosenfels as our official backup qb" bandwagon?

Rosenfels may have a bright future but as of yet he has proven nothing. To depend on him as a back up would be risking maybe an even worse outcome than Lucas. Are you seriously saying you'd be happy with that situation?

Back
Top Bottom