Is there a Rosenfels bandwagon yet? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is there a Rosenfels bandwagon yet?

Regarding our backup qb...

• Yes, I want to jump on the Rosenfels bandwagon!

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • No, I really want Griese.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • There's got to be another (better) option available... Smith, O'Donnell (sp?), etc.

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Re: Amen...

Originally posted by GazPhin
:lastyr:

Be careful what you wish for. Lotta people felt Lucas was da man during the pre-season last year.

Actually what wrong with Sage being backup?I like what I saw from him in Redskin preseason game where he was the starter.

Coming into this season the coaching staff

...didn't know what they had. I can assure you I know less that they do.

;)

But they're not sure he's da man yet for backup. If they think they might go for the man who couldn't make it as a bungle if Griese doesn't sign, they sure don't appear to me to rate Sage as ready yet (though I do appreciate your scouting report).

I don't like Sage as our back-up to Jay.....

He hasn't shown me anything to get excited about thus far, and IMO, he hasn't improved....

Some fans here think he has improved, but it's only based on his performances during the no hitting, no pads mini-camps and QB schools.....

He's a solid #3, but he still needs more game time experience before I can honestly see him at the #2 position....

GET GRIESE SIGNED!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Re: Off topic question, inFINSible:

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Who are those babes? Grrr...grrr! :drool:

That's my GF in front and another friend of ours.:wharf:

Sage has done nothing to show he is the man, will ever be the man, or could even handle being the backup man.

I have ZERO faith in him, and at this point never will. I'm a tough sell, and this guy ain't selling me.

Re: Re: Off topic question, inFINSible:

Originally posted by inFINSible

That's my GF in front and another friend of ours.:wharf:

-----------inFINSible-----------
:allhail:

You go, Dude! Congrats.

Oh and, btw, thanks for torturing all of those here that are single! :yell: :tongue: :D

I've got a good feeling about Sage. He's not a cowboy like Lucas was. I see him more of the Aikman mold. Strong arm, accurate, very smart, strong leadership skills, confident.

:lol:....she's getting a big kick out of everything you guys write....but, don't congratulate me, I had nothing to do with how pretty she is. ;)

i say let sage backup. he knows the offense, and they can't hold his hand forever, he's gotta learn sometime

Uhhh...

Originally posted by Hurricane495
Shoot If someones Grandmother can play and win games Ill jump on their bandwagon :lol:

Just so long as it's the bandwagon you're jumping on... and not Grandma! :D

Well...

Originally posted by inFINSible
:lol:....she's getting a big kick out of everything you guys write....but, don't congratulate me, I had nothing to do with how pretty she is. ;)

Well... maybe SHE had something to with how pretty she is. I apologize in advance if this is too forward, but I've got ot ask:

Real or implants?

That really is quite the rack she's got there... rRrRrRracktacular!!!

Had to put on my :cool: from all the glare, even!

If fiedler gets hurt than im all for sage. He is looking good and the norv and dave have confidence in him. Consider me on the bandwagon if and only if Fiedler gets hurt.

Back
Top Bottom