Is this guy worth a look | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is this guy worth a look

Why not, wut if he could replace Tbo next year? HE isnt even worth a try?He is a former 2nd overall pick.

God no. He's a lowlife.

I don't know what he did yet, but we'll find out soon enough. And when we do, it won't be good. Just yesterday I heard some Buccaneer (I forget who) being interviewed and saying that he was really showing his wares and that he's been a good guy.

This was one of Gruden's guys. He and Bruce Allen love bringing in their old Raiders. And for Gruden to cut him in the middle of summer....three weeks before training camp....means he screwed up big time.....off the field.

Muck said:
God no. He's a lowlife.

I don't know what he did yet, but we'll find out soon enough. And when we do, it won't be good. Just yesterday I heard some Buccaneer (I forget who) being interviewed and saying that he was really showing his wares and that he's been a good guy.

This was one of Gruden's guys. He and Bruce Allen love bringing in their old Raiders. And for Gruden to cut him in the middle of summer....three weeks before training camp....means he screwed up big time.....off the field.

Cannonboy said:

:confused: :confused: :huh:

Cannonboy said:

Muck said:
God no. He's a lowlife.

:up: :D :cooldude:

Hes had zero tackles in the last three years

He was probably late for meetings or something (as he was last year with the Skins).

He was a great player coming out of USC. In interviews, he seemed like a smart, funny and charismatic guy. It's a shame he's thrown it all away.

Back
Top Bottom