Is Wfor Going To Show The Preseason Game On The 8th? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Wfor Going To Show The Preseason Game On The 8th?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I know it will be streamed on the Dolphins website, but I would rather see on a big screen at the bar. Does anyone know whether the dispute over the broadcast got cleared up?

I know it will be streamed on the Dolphins website, but I would rather see on a big screen at the bar. Does anyone know whether the dispute over the broadcast got cleared up?

On last recent check, no.

Why i UVerse still mentioned. I have CBS.

Not sure, but thought this would be helpful for people. We both know Directv would (will) come up something.

No way they are going to let customers miss any regular season NFL games, ar least in my opinion.

Thanks for the link, but I don't subscribe to the sentinel.

Key part

And one of those ways — accessing local channels with a digital antenna kit that integrates those channels into DirecTV’s set-top receiver and DVR — can come straight to your doorstep, all expenses paid.

RELATED: CBS stations go dark on DirecTV, U-verse. Blackout could last into NFL season. »
The blackout threw CBS-owned stations in 17 U.S. markets off of the two AT&T-owned pay services. Affected stations include WFOR-Ch. 4 and WBFS-Ch. 33 which broadcast from Miami, and WTSP-Ch. 10 in Tampa-St. Petersburg.

I have a question. If you are not in one of those 17 markets affected by the dispute, CBS will still show the game?

I’m assuming that’s because you live in Boca and get CBS out of WPB. If you live in Broward or Dade, then you have a problem.
Why would UVerse in Palm Beach County be different than in Broward or Miami-Dade? Sure different CBS station but still CBS. Unless it is restricted to DirectTV than the Sentinel did a booboo.

This whole thing is absurd. When I had Direct TV a long time ago the satellite companies HAD to provide local stations for safety and emergency purposes (i.e. hurricane evacuation etc).

Last edited:
I still don't have any CBS service on my DirecTV. Still out. DirecTV tells me it won't affect the Sunday Ticket. I don't live in Florida so streaming the Dolphins pre season games from Miami Dolphins.com may not allow me to view those games?

I still don't have any CBS service on my DirecTV. Still out. DirecTV tells me it won't affect the Sunday Ticket. I don't live in Florida so streaming the Dolphins pre season games from Miami Dolphins.com may not allow me to view those games?

First, the sunday ticket doesnt offer preseason games.

2nd, yes it seems like its for local fans. :(

Why would UVerse in Palm Beach County be different than in Broward or Miami-Dade? Sure different CBS station but still CBS. Unless it is restricted to DirectTV than the Sentinel did a booboo.

This whole thing is absurd. When I had Direct TV a long time ago the satellite companies HAD to provide local stations for safety and emergency purposes (i.e. hurricane evacuation etc).
No idea. Maybe it’s only affecting major market affiliates? West Palm is more of a ‘minor’ market compared to Miami-Ft. Lauderdale.

Back
Top Bottom