It is almost like the Fins Coaching Staff are trying to play only the 1st half... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is almost like the Fins Coaching Staff are trying to play only the 1st half...

EROCK528

Active Roster
Reaction score
It has now been 2 weeks in a row. I can't recall another team playing a good competitive football game in the 1st half and then completely shutting down in the 2nd half....very strange.

Hand is being forced once they go down double digits.

That offensive line has no chance against NFL quality pass rushers and when they become one dimensional it can and has looked ugly.

Rosen made them look better along with the running game in the first half, but yea the offense better score early and often if they wanna win something.

Seriously the offense has been crippled once we go down. Not much playcalling is gonna do unless you really want to see Rosen get killed.

Not enough talent to go toe to toe with better talent...not to mention the coaching staff is a tad bit suspect.

4 shutouts in the 2nd half. Offense is unwatchable after halftime. We can literally stop watching the game after halftime.

Seriously so how many running plays did they call back to back on the opening drive after the half? I was hoping they were going to open up medium routes for Rosen to get in rhythm with. The offense became super conservative and predictable!

Adjustment happen. Other teams can make those changes, Miami cant.

And more tape on Rosen also leads to adjustments being made. It will be interesting in 2 to 3 weeks, to see where he is and if he is able to adjust.

Fans speaking out as if the Dolphins actually have enough talent to beat above average teams and that their losing ways are all on the coaching staff is ........ ahh never mind. What’s the point? They’ll just never get it no matter what you say.

If Notre Dame is playing South Florida and by some chance the halftime score is 17-14 Irish...what is your (pl) prediction for the final score and why/how did you come to that score?

I want the whole coaching staff gone
Do you think it’s possible that Flores is in on the tank? He got a 5th year so I’m sure he understood the plan going in. Maybe he’s not unleashing his scheme/playbook totally. I mean, most of these players will be gone next year and if we hit on the qb, Flores could have this job for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom