It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise

defiant

Active Roster
Reaction score
I refuse to watch this complete failure of a human being destroy my team anymore, any of you who disagree with this are either mentally handicapped or brain dead as well

the guy is horrible ...

1 TD catch all season, and that was only because of a long bomb..

he is a terrible receiver. he needs to go run track and field, that's what he is good for.

Ginn is terrible, im done giving him a chance. Bench him. Play Hartline over him. Why is Ted Ginn our #1 receiver? what has he done thus far to earn the spot? NOTHING. Hes garbage. What good is speed if you cant catch the ball and when you do you duck out of bounds?

The guy is showing serious confidence problems and who could blame him. I think it's been enough time to honestly evaluate his body of work. Bust.

I am not one to bash viciously but...

**** YOU TED GINN YOU PIECE OF ****!

as i've said before I dont care where youre drafted, Just catch the damn ball!

I hope ginn gets benched for next game or cut at the end of the season. He sucks balls.

Complete ****ing disgrace to the Dolphins alumni as well as to everyone else giving everything they have on the current team, as well as the fans.

How can you go out and take your beatings and gain every last inch you can on this team, and then watch ginn run out of bounds to avoid being hit and continue starting every week?

that's NEGATIVE motivation

Ted Ginn was the reason we lost two games this season. He gave Sharper that interception basically and dropped 4 or 5 passes in his chest one of which was a TD right in his damn hands. I'm not a hater but anyone who supports him knows nothing about football.

He is PATHETIC!! Cut him tomorrow, he is worthless.

Tedd Ginn Jr. and Gabril, (I'm the Ernest Wilford FA bust of 2009) Wilson should be removed from the starting lineup. The season is officially over! I'm disgusted to see another game lost that the Dolphins should have won. Does anybody think the zebras had money on the Saints? Sharper fumbled the ball into the endzone and weren't the Dolphins ready to cover the spread with a meaningless touchdown when the zebras called that mysterious motion penalty to end the game?

Ted Ginn needs to go! His family needs to go! And while you're at, it stick Gerbil Wilson on that bus too! They stink and there is no hope for them. Christ put Jason Allen back on the field, at least he was making tackles on special teams today!

Tedd Ginn Jr. and Gabril, (I'm the Ernest Wilford FA bust of 2009) Wilson should be removed from the starting lineup. The season is officially over! I'm disgusted to see another game lost that the Dolphins should have won. Does anybody think the zebras had money on the Saints? Sharper fumbled the ball into the endzone and weren't the Dolphins ready to cover the spread with a meaningless touchdown when the zebras called that mysterious motion penalty to end the game?

100 PERCENT THINK THE ZEBRAS HAD MONEY ON THE GAME!!! WTF MAN SERIOUSLY WORST CALLS EVER>

The season is far from over. We will beat the Jets next week. They keep piling injuries on top of injuries. Leon Washington done for the year! Then we get our first Patriots game. We win those and we are 4-4 and through the toughest part of our schedule.

Blame the refs all you want, we should have never been in the position for them to make those calls.

We need playmakers hands down.

Ted Ginn, Gerbil, Channing, could care less if they're all gone tomarrow and we get nothing for them (not like they're worth much anyway.) In fact i'd be thrilled if we sent that kind of message.

Ginn is to damn worried of getting hit to concentrate on catching the ball. There is not a chance in hell he is back with us next season.

Back
Top Bottom