It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise

The guy is showing serious confidence problems and who could blame him. I think it's been enough time to honestly evaluate his body of work. Bust.

WAY more than confidence problems! Ginn is a Dolphin and I have supported him because of that. I will continue to pull for him as long as he is on this team. BUT....I agree with you guys. I hope that is not for very long. Game after game after game he has proven that he is a sissy. There is NOTHING physical about him. I would love to know how many touches he has this year compared to how many times he has ACTUALLY been tackled. I'll bet 80% of his touches have ended with something other than a tackle, such as falling down on the ground or running out of bounds (and 1 TD). On kick returns he tries to run close to the sideline so he can run out of bounds eventually....that is, IF he doesn't take a knee two yards deep in the endzone. Today he stepped out of bounds after gaining 9 on an end around when he could have easily lowered his shoulder and got the first down. Instead, he left that to Polite on 3rd and one. I have not been a Ginn basher, but guys, please don't try to take up for him at this point. It is SO OBVIOUS that he does not want contact-----EVER! This is not going to work. He needs to get his P**** a** off this team!

I am not one to bash viciously but...

**** YOU TED GINN YOU PIECE OF ****!

as i've said before I dont care where youre drafted, Just catch the damn ball!

I hope ginn gets benched for next game or cut at the end of the season. He sucks balls.

I have not been vocal much for or against Ginn, but this game was ENOUGH, GET HIM OUT OF HERE!

He's invisible much of the game, and when WIDE OPEN for a key first down on a crucial drive, HE DROPS IT! Worse, you can see he was catching a WIDE OPEN pass with his body, and it wasn't like Henne rocketed the pass either. Plus, he looked before he had secured the ball. Scared of the oncoming hit? He has serious issues when it comes to the basics.

And man, you could put a 10 minute reel of him running out of bounds instead of fighting for that extra yard, its embarrassing. I'm done with this guy, period.

dont get me wrong, ted ginn sucks, but fasano, bess, and even camarillo had horrible games today, and made several mistakes that lost us this game.

I'm trying to forget this game as soon as possible and move on to us sweeping the jets next week

WAY more than confidence problems! Ginn is a Dolphin and I have supported him because of that. I will continue to pull for him as long as he is on this team. BUT....I agree with you guys. I hope that is not for very long. Game after game after game he has proven that he is a sissy. There is NOTHING physical about him. I would love to know how many touches he has this year compared to how many times he has ACTUALLY been tackled. I'll bet 80% of his touches have ended with something other than a tackle, such as falling down on the ground or running out of bounds (and 1 TD). On kick returns he tries to run close to the sideline so he can run out of bounds eventually....that is, IF he doesn't take a knee two yards deep in the endzone. Today he stepped out of bounds after gaining 9 on an end around when he could have easily lowered his shoulder and got the first down. Instead, he left that to Polite on 3rd and one. I have not been a Ginn basher, but guys, please don't try to take up for him at this point. It is SO OBVIOUS that he does not want contact-----EVER! This is not going to work. He needs to get his P**** a** off this team!

I agree, Henne deserves better than this guy as his #1 weapon.

funny...everyone gave me sh*t for saying he was a bad pick and wasn't going to be good. vindication feels great.

anyway, i've actually seen more from him this year than the ones before. he has concentration issues and that should be correctable, but, there's something to it. i don't know if he always hears footsteps or something, but, he turns his head before securing the ball and/or doesn't have his hands in the right position. i guess that's what you get for drafting a receiver from the big 10.

Ginn needs to take him and his family and get on the short bus out of town. There is no way the Tuna will keep his *** here next year. My money is on Steve Breaston( 6'0 189 lbs.) (personally would like to see him bulk up a little), Miles Austin (6'3 214 lbs) (The Tuna loves this guy), or Malcom Floyd (6'5 225lbs) being in a Fins jersey next year.

I am also done defending him. He looks like an amateur out there. That idiot bobbled the ball right into Sharper's hands and put them right back in the game. The pressure meter went from 0 to 100 right at that point. Then the dropped first down at the end of the game when we had something going only down 6! Of course, Fasano also looked like a bumbling idiot on the pass from Ronnie. Terrible loss. We gave it to them just as much as they took it.

I dont think you will get arguements from anyone about the value of Ted Ginn in terms of him not having any.. looks like all fans are in agreement that Ginn is a complete Bust

dont get me wrong, ted ginn sucks, but fasano, bess, and even camarillo had horrible games today, and made several mistakes that lost us this game.

I'm trying to forget this game as soon as possible and move on to us sweeping the jets next week

Thankyou.

I dont think you will get arguements from anyone about the value of Ted Ginn in terms of him not having any.. looks like all fans are in agreement that Ginn is a complete Bust

Sad but true.

I don’t think Camarillo deserves to be mentioned in this thread. He has done more than Ginn, including all the time he was rehabing the knee. He had a monster block on Sharper that opened up the lane for Ricky on his big run. It was beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom