It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise

I know no one really wants to hear this....but what about T.O. next season??....he's gone from the Jills after this year...I mean...I feel Porter's the one to put his "attitude" in place....could happen...HELL...at least we won't have to worry about him dropping the ball or bein a sissy trying not to get hit...him with Camarillo, Hartline...I'm just sayin...even if its for just one year!....Parcells can tame the best of a-holes so....

bro, TO is done.. Im sick of FA busts coming here and that is what TO would be

The Dolphins can't move forward until every remnant of Cam Cameron is outta here. Just like Madden.

Jets maybe but the Patriots...please
Brady will torch our secondary like what happened today,maybe worse, they have outscored opponents 94-7 in the past two games...as much as I love the Dolphins I'm not going to look like a moron by predicting a victory against new england

And who have they played? The freakin Bucs and a Titans team that did'nt even bother to show up! Besides, other than 2007 we always get a split with those guys.

Great lets make excuses! Good job Teddy! Drop some more passes! Better yet tip it for a pick 6!

Welcome aboard...plenty of room on the "hate Ginn bandwagon"...

This guy totally sucks. He doesn't catch with his hands. He lets it into his body all the time. Hell, that last one in the end zone hit him on the damn shoulder pad.

Even the long TD he caught agains that Jets he let into his body...lucky he caught that one.

Henne starting isn't going to suddenly make this guy good. He is a POS...plain and simple.

we need to trade him and his family right now

We all can blame ginn all you want and I don't like the guy myself but there is MUCH more to this loss than ginn. Fasano's drop was pretty bad. Secondary completely disappearing in the second half. Crappy and I mean full on cleveland steamer offensive play calling in the second half when you have to play serious ball control offense to come out with a win. No instead lets just pass it and abandon what got us where we were going into the half.

Nice to make ginn the scapegoat but some of the coaching decisions really are starting to bother me during key points in the game.

This game and the indy game as well as San Diego shows me that we are 2-3 years from really competing against the big boys.

I was saying that tonight when I was watching the game...two prime games that we needed!!! This game was ours and so was Indy if it wasnt for him

Ted Ginn was the reason we lost two games this season. He gave Sharper that interception basically and dropped 4 or 5 passes in his chest one of which was a TD right in his damn hands. I'm not a hater but anyone who supports him knows nothing about football.

We all can blame ginn all you want and I don't like the guy myself but there is MUCH more to this loss than ginn. Fasano's drop was pretty bad. Secondary completely disappearing in the second half. Crappy and I mean full on cleveland steamer offensive play calling in the second half when you have to play serious ball control offense to come out with a win. No instead lets just pass it and abandon what got us where we were going into the half.

Nice to make ginn the scapegoat but some of the coaching decisions really are starting to bother me during key points in the game.

This game and the indy game as well as San Diego shows me that we are 2-3 years from really competing against the big boys.

yeah as well..Henning needs to take a boat load of this heat as well...and our crappy 2nd dary...we do suck in that matter but I said it from kickoff....if we don't score at least 35 pts by halftime..we WILL lose against the Saints...and along with the shoddy money making zebras playcalling...we 100% LAYED DOWN in the 2nd half...period!

I refuse to watch this complete failure of a human being destroy my team anymore, any of you who disagree with this are either mentally handicapped or brain dead as well

He'll catch a few more big plays this season and make some more mistakes and stupid threads such as this will pop up during the bad times and people will be singing his praises after he has a good game or makes a big play... truth is he's our only reciever right now that stretches the field... as a true #2 he'll have more opportunities to make plays that suit his abilities, and not garner the full att'n of the D... The FO will address this in the offseason, get us a true #1 and Ginn will stick around.... now anyone that doesn't believe this is either mentally handicapped or brain dead...LOL

He'll catch a few more big plays this season and make some more mistakes and stupid threads such as this will pop up during the bad times and people will be singing his praises after he has a good game or makes a big play... truth is he's our only reciever right now that stretches the field... as a true #2 he'll have more opportunities to make plays that suit his abilities, and not garner the full att'n of the D... The FO will address this in the offseason, get us a true #1 and Ginn will stick around.... now anyone that doesn't believe this is either mentally handicapped or brain dead...LOL

Epic fail

Back
Top Bottom