It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise

At the very least, it's time for the Dolphins to file for a separation from the Ginn family. Ginn just isn't a #1 and it looks like he might never be one. GM Randy Mueller and Cameron overvalued him badly. He's more like a 2nd or 3rd rounder not a #9 overall 1st rounder. Ireland, Sparano, and Parcells need to shop HARD for a true #1 receiver in the offseason. The 2nd priority is new safeties! Then a linebacker.

I agree. I am done with him. He is complete garbage.

Pretty much all my fellow Fin brethren in Section 455 agreed with me. He's at a Sammie Smith level of suck.

Can we activate Turner already and not even dress this POS anymore? I mean I know Turner probably isn't very good, but is he really worse than Ginn?

Can we activate Turner already and not even dress this POS anymore? I mean I know Turner probably isn't very good, but is he really worse than Ginn?

Well if I remember right he has great hands, something Teddy never will have.:boohoo:

My post, Ginn Jr or both... care to elaborate?

Your shameless attempt to defend a player who has become a liability to our offense might have something to do with it. :crazy:

I cannot believe there's still a Ginn defender out there. You are a mystery to me my friend.

Your shameless attempt to defend a player who has become a liability to our offense might have something to do with it. :crazy:

I cannot believe there's still a Ginn defender out there. You are a mystery to me my friend.

He's not a mystery it's like I said there are just some mentally handicapped people out there that will defend Ginn and we found one

I'm not going to make any attempt to defend Ted Ginn. He brought all the negativity on himself. However, I do think we bring him back next year, only because we're not going to get anything for him in a trade. I see him being on the roster next year but as a #3 or #4 and returning kicks.

He's cost us games. The whole team is bleeding and killing themselves to get us a win and Ginn seems to be pushing in the other direction. All our losses have stemmed from the same damn players and the lack of accountability shown by the coaching staff is shocking now. It's cost us the entire season. What in the hell has ginn done to be our number 1 wr game after game? Hartline has already outperformed him. Ginn and Wilson should not be starting it is indefensible at this point and not benching them has cost us an entire year. Not that we have too many options but Crowder and Fasano aren't far behind those two.

Ginn is the embodiment of Cam Cameron and the lowest part in our franchise's history. Done with him. No one has really criticized him as much as he deserves because you don't want to commit in case he turned things around, but the truth of his being a massive bust is staring us in the face and it is a primary reason for our losses.

He'll catch a few more big plays this season and make some more mistakes and stupid threads such as this will pop up during the bad times and people will be singing his praises after he has a good game or makes a big play... truth is he's our only reciever right now that stretches the field... as a true #2 he'll have more opportunities to make plays that suit his abilities, and not garner the full att'n of the D... The FO will address this in the offseason, get us a true #1 and Ginn will stick around.... now anyone that doesn't believe this is either mentally handicapped or brain dead...LOL

The problem with this theory is that you assume Ginn will be fine as a true #2. But even a #2 WR needs to be able to catch the ball. I've never come on here bashing Ginn very much - at least I don't believe so, in case one of you guys goes back through my old posts, lol - but today is really the end of the line for me. The Indy game ticked me off bad enough, but tonight was the clincher. I'm not entirely blaming him for the loss, but I am blaming him for his inability to use his talent to the fullest. Ginn is only valuable to us because he can - as you said - stretch the field. But what good does that do if he drops the ball EVERY D--- TIME it's thrown to him? I mean, if we're being honest about it, would this AND the Indy game not have turned out different if he catches a couple of passes that were flat-out ON THE MONEY to him? 4-2 sure sounds a hell of a lot better than 2-4.

I watched the San Diego game today, and I got to see Vincent Jackson play. You know, every time I watched him catch a pass - and this was BEFORE the N.O. game - it honestly made me think of how nice it would be to have a receiver that was reliable. That you just KNOW you can count on in crunch time. Ginn has had 3 years to learn how to catch the ball. He's also had 3 years to learn COURAGE, and he's failed at both. It doesn't matter how damn fast you run, how much separation you get, if you CAN'T catch the freakin' ball. I can only imagine how frustrated Henne and the other guys feel when they execute, and Ginn fails OVER and OVER again.

As long as Ginn as on this team, I'll keep rooting for him. But I no longer have ANY confidence in him.

Here let me break it down for you... Ginn SUCKS! He can't catch and he can't return a kick!

There really isn't much you can do now with Ginn except let him have a limited role, hope he develops some real good plays and builds trade value in the offseason and get a 4th rounder from some idiot GM.

Back
Top Bottom