It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise

It took me a few years to realize this but it makes sense.

Cam Cameron loved Ted Ginn's FAMILY.

But not Ted Ginn.

Perhaps Teddy is adopted?

Your shameless attempt to defend a player who has become a liability to our offense might have something to do with it. :crazy:

I cannot believe there's still a Ginn defender out there. You are a mystery to me my friend.

Yeah, let's get rid of our only player that has some real big play potential.... thats not the answer right now.... Overall Ginn has sucked this year, but right now we don't have any better...get with the program man

The last straw for me and Ted was after that last 'my 7 year old makes that catch' drop he showed absolutely no personal accountability. He seemed like monumental drops were just another day at the office. I have him on 2 fantasy teams but he will be gone Tuesday!!

Yeah, let's get rid of our only player that has some real big play potential.... thats not the answer right now.... Overall Ginn has sucked this year, but right now we don't have any better...get with the program man
Hartline, Ricky, Ronnie have all had more big plays than Ginn this year. Ginn has made 1 play in a sea of unbelievable ****. It's depressing to count the number of big plays he hasn't made because he's dropped the damn ball.

The last straw for me and Ted was after that last 'my 7 year old makes that catch' drop he showed absolutely no personal accountability. He seemed like monumental drops were just another day at the office. I have him on 2 fantasy teams but he will be gone Tuesday!!

I remember there was a game last year where he dropped what would have been a game winning TD at the end, and when they interviewed him he actually said that he didn't see what the big deal was. :ponder:

Ginn didn't even play big on the returns.... This was why he was drafted.

Cam, Hartline, Bess should play ahead of him for the rest of this season, then trade Ginn for extra towels.

How about his routes? Did anyone notice that Ginn, yet again, rounded off all of his routes? You wonder why Corners and Safeties are all over him... this guy has no cuts whatsoever.

During the game broadcast after one of his drops the camera zoomed in on Ginn's face and eyes. He didn't look upset at himself or disgusted. He looked scared. Uncertain. Nervous. He is unsure of himself and it shows. I don't see him getting past his issues at this point. Like someone else mentioned he is just too much of a liability out there. The coaching staff has to limit his role.

The real problem is that Ginn is not a real football player.

Ohio State converted a track athlete into a kick/punt returner and Wide Receiver.

He's not tough, he can't break tackles, he has horrible hands, he can't jump in the air and make acrobatic catches, he has poor vision when running with the ball....

The only thing he is good at is running down the field and hoping he burned the defense, which will not happen every often in the NFL like it did in college.

Here is his wikipedia page :

OSU track coach Russ Rogers recruited Ginn to run track,

believing that he could qualify for the 2008 Olympics.
However, his track career was put on hold in order to focus on football. Ginn was recruited as a defensive back by Ohio State.

At least he keeps his head down while running back kicks.

Makings of a fine golfer.

When we do ship ginn out of miami make sure someone puts a "FRAGILE" label on the crate he'll be in.

Back
Top Bottom