It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It is time for the Ginn family to leave this franchise

ginn is horrible, what a cluster fck by cam that was, and many on the board said so (me included)...

Really who was the last #1 receiver that the Dolphins have had? Was Oronde really a #1? Mcduffie was money even though he didn't have great speed. Other than those two guys who have the Dolphins had that could be considered a #1 receiver this decade? Chambers showed flashes, but was always too inconsistent.

Please Jeff and Bill get our team the true #1 wide receiver that they have been lacking for so long.

I do believe it's time for Ginn to go, or at least get a serious talking to and have him on the sidelines, giving Turner a chance.

He just doesn't look natural out there. It's just sooo frustrating watching the easy drops, and the out of bounds thing, especially when our game is extremley physical elsewhere.

Even so, it was a good game, we lost to a much better team and played real well out there.

If Ginn isn't at least benched for next week I'll lose all confidence in the coaching staff. He's a loser. He's been given his opportunities and he just doesn't want them. He doesn't want to win. Get him off my team.

WE WANT WINNERS!!!

He'll catch a few more big plays this season and make some more mistakes and stupid threads such as this will pop up during the bad times and people will be singing his praises after he has a good game or makes a big play... truth is he's our only reciever right now that stretches the field... as a true #2 he'll have more opportunities to make plays that suit his abilities, and not garner the full att'n of the D... The FO will address this in the offseason, get us a true #1 and Ginn will stick around.... now anyone that doesn't believe this is either mentally handicapped or brain dead...LOL

True #2? He shouldnt even be on the field.. You know I am sure he leads the league in drops, or is damn close to it.. he is a liability and a drive killer.. How anyone can think he is even worthy of #2 consideration is seriously missing something upstairs.

Ted Ginn is a BUST.. confirmed

If Ginn isn't at least benched for next week I'll lose all confidence in the coaching staff. He's a loser. He's been given his opportunities and he just doesn't want them. He doesn't want to win. Get him off my team.

WE WANT WINNERS!!!

The funny thing is there was a report saying he talked to Sparano and he WANTED the chance to get back on returns and show he could be a player.. Haha.. Thats, and epic, fail.

So sick of the dropped passes, i guess that little amount of time Chambers spent with Ginn really did a number on him=( lol.

funny...everyone gave me sh*t for saying he was a bad pick and wasn't going to be good. vindication feels great.

anyway, i've actually seen more from him this year than the ones before. he has concentration issues and that should be correctable, but, there's something to it. i don't know if he always hears footsteps or something, but, he turns his head before securing the ball and/or doesn't have his hands in the right position. i guess that's what you get for drafting a receiver from the big 10.

Not sure why anyone would hope our drafts pick to fail. I'm glad he made our team suck and you feel good. Who is our WR coach though to be honest? You have to start looking that way at some point. I mean..when was the last time we had a WR that we could go out and say "He will make a big play today to keep us in it". I haven't felt confident about a reciever like that since..mm..I don't know..McDuffie? LOL.

i think its time ginn takes a seat and gets demoted to kick returner and punt returner and maybe 3rd wr or something...god sakes get him off the field.

Bench him deactivate him send a message! I have said this before and I will say it again, Mike Tomlin did it to Linus Sweed after he had game costing drops in the Cincy game! Sweed has since stepped up his game! However Teddy won't he has NO HEART! Plays scared!

I would like to see them sign Marvin Harrison. This season isn't lost and it would be nice to see Henne have someone he can trust to make a play. If not we could seriously mess up his confidence!

Ginn = Williamson... before he started catching passing with the Jags. Can we have back Wilford?

Back
Top Bottom