It may not happen, but there’s potential in Miami for what exist in KC. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It may not happen, but there’s potential in Miami for what exist in KC.

DolphinDaddy

Active Roster
Reaction score
It’s all about culture, and that’s what KC has created. A lot of that is evident in what Hill has done for Tua already. We see it with his comments and now there’s a whole interview where Hill and Tua are exuding support for each other. Lets see if it works out.

Obviously there is potential but the reality is that the Chiefs already have shown that they have one of the very best QB’s in the NFL and Andy Reid has been a proven head coach with the Chiefs and the Eagles.

So while I believe that Tua and McDaniel can be a success over the long term. They still have to prove it on the field and on the sideline before any comparisons to the Chiefs is even close to valid.

At the end of the season as we start our 1st post season game in a long time:

RayR - Boy I sure enjoyed every bit of the season and now I'm looking forward to advancing to the Super bowl.
I hope 1072forever will enjoy the playoff season as much as I will, but I won't be surprised if the following kind of post pops up in Fin Heaven:

1072forever: - "They still have to prove it on the field and on the sideline before ...". - LOL

Enjoy the season for what it is everybody.

Great advice from that "Ray is right" guy - LOL

It’s all about culture, and that’s what KC has created. A lot of that is evident in what Hill has done for Tua already. We see it with his comments and now there’s a whole interview where Hill and Tua are exuding support for each other. Lets see if it works out.
The thing I've been most impressed with is how hard Hill seems to work. IMO we had some really hard workers at key positions already. Tua and Waddle come to mind. But by all accounts, Hill seems to have have taken it to another level.

Speaking from someone who lives in KC, most KC fans think losing Hill has taken them out of Super Bowl contention. They were pissed at me for weeks, some of them are still not over it.

They all seem to be very scared of Buffalo and of course all use the same BS line... "Having Hill won't mean anything for you Dolphins fans bc your QB can't throw it more than 5 yards."

I've warned them to be careful talking s*** on Tua bc there is a good chance he's gonna make them eat crow.

The thing I've been most impressed with is how hard Hill seems to work. IMO we had some really hard workers at key positions already. Tua and Waddle come to mind. But by all accounts, Hill seems to have have taken it to another level.
Dude is straight up built like a tank...AND fast as hell. Deadly combo. Physical phenom.

Andy Reid is an offensive genius. We would be lucky to have half of him in Mike McDaniels.

Right now I just want to make the playoffs.

I know some will say I WANT A SUPERBOWL. I do too, but the playoffs are a different animal. It would be great for this fairly young team to get their teeth wet with experience in the playoff environment, win or lose. Especially the guys we drafted who have never tasted it.

If you have players who love football that playoff taste can turn into an increased craving and desire to get there every year.

Right now I just want to make the playoffs.

I know some will say I WANT A SUPERBOWL. I do too, but the playoffs are a different animal. It would be great for this fairly young team to get their teeth wet with experience in the playoff environment, win or lose. Especially the guys we drafted who have never tasted it.

If you have players who love football that playoff taste can turn into an increased craving and desire to get there every year.
???????? I've heard the expressions getting one's feet wet, and cutting one's teeth.....lol

I will do one better, there is potential in this team to be better then what they had in KC.

KC had an elite receiver, we have that same elite receiver, but right behind him, we have another receiver that looks awfully close to that elite receiver, with a third receiver that add more size, with still some good speed.

They had a top TE, we have a top TE, but here the difference is much higher and more complete in favor of KC.

They had good speed in their RB Squad, as do we.

As I said POTENTIALLY, we could have a better team then they do, but that will fall on three issues, in order of importance...

1. How good will the OLine be?
2. How good will Tua perform?
3. Is McDaniel the real deal?

If those three factors are positive, then Miami will be a better team then KC, because unlike KC, Miami Defense this year could be scary.

I will do one better, there is potential in this team to be better then what they had in KC.

KC had an elite receiver, we have that same elite receiver, but right behind him, we have another receiver that looks awfully close to that elite receiver, with a third receiver that add more size, with still some good speed.

They had a top TE, we have a top TE, but here the difference is much higher and more complete in favor of KC.

They had good speed in their RB Squad, as do we.

As I said POTENTIALLY, we could have a better team then they do, but that will fall on three issues, in order of importance...

1. How good will the OLine be?
2. How good will Tua perform?
3. Is McDaniel the real deal?

If those three factors are positive, then Miami will be a better team then KC, because unlike KC, Miami Defense this year could be scary.
I can see where your comming from.....

But comparing Kelce to Gesicki is like comparing Apples to Horse Turds. Kelce may go down as the greatest TE of all time, over the last 5 years Kelce has the most receiving yards in the NFL.... leading not only TEs but WRs as well. Gesicki disappears in games and there are punters who block better than he does.

Put some respect on Kelce's name please.

Back
Top Bottom