It might be a long shot, but I still want it. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It might be a long shot, but I still want it.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
112_bstoops_tamjpgJPG-1.jpg

why? what makes you think we can win with an unproven college coach? we need a veteran coach and not dan reeves either!!

An unproven college coach? Whatever.

We need a young, up and coming firestarter to put a drive into this team. Someone who would chew a player out for messing up. When's the last time you saw that? And don't tell me Denny Green would do that.

Stoops has his teams in perfect position to win every game. I know they got clobbered last night, but everyone has a bad game at least once.
Stoops is a very firey leader who knows the game of football to a T.

He is what the Dolphins need.

Dallas D coordinator Zimmer would be better. Dont mention the last 2 weeks as an example though... Like you said, everyone has a bad game.

STEVE SPURRIER was one of the greatest college coaches look where the skins are dude.no thanks ill take someone who has proven they can win in the pros

damn boone post again, the best thing i've seen on the haven tonight

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I don't know what the deal is with Herm Edwards, but the PTI guys were talking about him leaving the Jets after the season and looking around.

If he does do something like that, he is absolutely my #1 choice for next head coach. It would just be too bad he couldn't bring Chad and Santanna with him...

If you want a collage coach I would go after Nick Saban, he has coached in the NFL, Bilichick game his first NFL job with the Browns,plus he runs a pro style offense

my point about him being unproven is he has never coached in the pros so till he does he is unproven. look at butch davis in cleveland won it all in college and what has he done? nothing!! we need a coach with time in the pros under his belt.someone like edwards,shannahan,green,vermil,not bob stoops.

tenndolfan, please PLEASE do not compare Stoops to Steve Spurrier.

That is not even close. Spurrier was successfull in college because he had a passing system that worked against college teams. Stoops is a leader who is extremely firey (the number one thing this team needs) who places his teams in perfect position to win every week. It seems like Wanny puts us in perfect position to lose every week.

WE DON'T NEED SOME NFL RETREAD!!! WE NEED YOUNG FRESH BLOOD!!!

Guys, tell me how many college coaches have succesfully made the transition to the pros, then come back and talk to me.

Back
Top Bottom