It might be a long shot, but I still want it. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It might be a long shot, but I still want it.

I would love for Herm Edwards to coach in Miami as well, but it's not going to happen. Had the Jets had Pennington all year, it's hard telling what their record would be. I know they wouldn't be 13-0 or anything, but they would be better than what they are now.

If he leaves on his own accord, I guess that's all his decision.

SO FRIGGIN WHAT! You're going to argue based on that?

Most of the time a team that hires a prominant college coach is a team that is in the dumps, has no talent, and expects a coach to be the savior. This team is loaded with talent! A good coach is what we need! Someone to light a fire under their @ss. And Stoops isn't just a motivator, he knows football very very well. Like I said before, he puts his team in perfect position to win all the time.

I'm on board with the anti-college coach bias. With that said, I'd still rather give a college guy a shot than take say Dennis Erickson (should he be fired) or another former NFL coach who hasn't gotten it done in two other places...

Shula was a great coach, don't get me wrong, but what did the Phins do that was soo awesome from 1986 until his retirement? Nothing really.

I don't know what the problem with this team is. Partially play calling, partially no motivation, and maybe we have overrated players on our team.

Back
Top Bottom