It Says Coach and Gm were there | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Says Coach and Gm were there

Oh **** hi sofa king drunk ha ha ha ha are we still meeting up? I rarely look to see who I reply to… And I know that you’re . joking about Larry anyway so there’s that! 🥵 Right?

Mom mom… I made a terrible reply to Sofa King drunk and I’m worried he doesn’t want me to take the ****in plane ride down to ****in Miami no mo. Waaaaaaa
Tell ya what, we can both go see Larry when we get to Miami, surely he'll be glad to see us. I'll apologize before the cops get there, then we'll head over to Steve Ross' place .

Exactly, so why not include if in the very post you're mentioning it? That's common sense!

And lol at that source.

We should bring him in regardless, but still. lol.
I am lazy. I assume you are a Canuck? If so, you can relate lol

Door should be open to everyone. However, I’m guessing… like some UFAs do, he’ll want cash to sign just to show up… I know he’s not an UFA for you smart asses.😆

Its not my money, but still not happy with that OL we paid a shitload of money for to be a priority free agent, so hopefully he would stay with us and develop, then that ****er left .....

Kellen Diesch​

A motivated person can accomplish a lot.
If Fluker IS motivated, he might show something we haven't seen since college. Low risk, high reward. My opinion.
Here's an idea -Sign him and have Gunnery Sgt. Hartman follow him around to help him stay motivated.

868df0df-faa7-4a6d-9cd3-ac005c8a270a_text.gif

“You’re an idiot babe, it’s a wonder that you still know how to breathe…”Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind. I prefer the rolling thunder live version to blood on the tracks studio… But they’re both good.

Yeah he’s a fellow Gemini! Me, Bob and Donald Trump ha ha. Anyway back to the topic on the thread… Sorry I get a little extreme in my satirical replies at times… I respectfully apologize. 😳 I saw Bob Dylan live in Vancouver when he was pushing the street survivor album… Really good show. Arguably Bob Dylan is THE greatest songwriter, of all time.

Anyway the live version is off of the album hard rain… So many good lines in that song… One of my favourites is “I kiss goodbye the howling beast from the borderline that separated you from me’. Sounds like you might be a fellow aficionado…hope you can forgive my insult. Guess I didn’t like your insinuation that all older athletes are just in it for the money… My bad
Steve.. I did not take your comment negatively. If you look , I identify myself… when not identifying as Bob Dylan… as the resident curmudgeon! I’m also a Gemini. The Band was amazing. The crème de la crème. Cheers.

Let me reiterate the most important part of my post, he hasn't had a 70+ pff grade on a season since Obama was in office. He can't help us.
That's your opinion, but in truth you don't really know that. Perhaps the lad just grew up and is ready to rewrite his legacy. None of us know but if you don't try you'll never find out. If we get him at a good price and he has a good summer, what the heck why not. It would make for great story if the kid can be successful. Not to mention the depth he could provide. "And that is all I have to say about that, would you like a piece of chocolate?"

We lose nothing unless he wants some crazy guaranteed contract. Dude just needs a 2/10 deal that we can void if he ducks

Doesn’t mean he’s in football shape, especially for his position

Back
Top Bottom