It Says Coach and Gm were there | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Says Coach and Gm were there

Again, the team will go to different pro days, went to the senior bowl and the combine.....we'll meet with at least 200 players but we have 4 picks.....don’t make too much of every player we talk to......99% of the time it won’t mean anything
I think since we only have four picks, it does mean a little somitting when we talk to potential players not in the draft

Door should be open to everyone. However, I’m guessing… like some UFAs do, he’ll want cash to sign just to show up… I know he’s not an UFA for you smart asses.
**** that… If he dominated Bama’s Pro-day sign him up on a flyer! You kidding me?

Oops I think this response was meant for one of the others but the feeling remains! Fluker to Miami!

On a flyer… What harm could it do? I mean if he actually dominated the pro day?

smart move working out at Alabama's pro day, when our folks were there scouting the Bama players (as well as reps from the other 31 teams, i would imagine).

Door should be open to everyone. However, I’m guessing… like some UFAs do, he’ll want cash to sign just to show up… I know he’s not an UFA for you smart asses.😆
You’re too cynical to be a writer

Back
Top Bottom