It Says Coach and Gm were there | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It Says Coach and Gm were there

He's 77, he'll turn 78 during the season. MAYBE if he were still 75, sure, you give the guy a chance, but 77? No thanks.
I’d say like ceremonial front office duties perhaps sheesh - u guys are joking about one of the greatest Hall of Famer‘s this team has ever produced!

A little bit of respect here please!

I’d say like ceremonial front office duties perhaps sheesh - u guys are joking about one of the greatest Hall of Famer‘s this team has ever produced!

A little bit of respect here please!
Oh **** hi sofa king drunk ha ha ha ha are we still meeting up? I rarely look to see who I reply to… And I know that you’re . joking about Larry anyway so there’s that! 🥵 Right?

Mom mom… I made a terrible reply to Sofa King drunk and I’m worried he doesn’t want me to take the ****in plane ride down to ****in Miami no mo. Waaaaaaa

Songwriter. Besides, have you not heard Avril Levigne, Bob Dylan? Cynicism is the mark of someone thoughtful enough not to accept everything at face value.
“You’re an idiot babe, it’s a wonder that you still know how to breathe…”Bob Dylan - Idiot Wind. I prefer the rolling thunder live version to blood on the tracks studio… But they’re both good.

Yeah he’s a fellow Gemini! Me, Bob and Donald Trump ha ha. Anyway back to the topic on the thread… Sorry I get a little extreme in my satirical replies at times… I respectfully apologize. 😳 I saw Bob Dylan live in Vancouver when he was pushing the street survivor album… Really good show. Arguably Bob Dylan is THE greatest songwriter, of all time.

Anyway the live version is off of the album hard rain… So many good lines in that song… One of my favourites is “I kiss goodbye the howling beast from the borderline that separated you from me’. Sounds like you might be a fellow aficionado…hope you can forgive my insult. Guess I didn’t like your insinuation that all older athletes are just in it for the money… My bad

Last edited:
I'm going with a hard no. I'm surprised he keeps popping up with a new post every time he wipes his ... Good talent coming out of school but 32 now with an injury history, hasn't played a snap in 2 years, and hasn't had a 70+ pff grade for 8 years.

So can we stop the dj fluker threads now?
But he hasnt been in this shape either.

I think Fluker is in this strictly for the $$$. He was a first round pick that never played like one, was never a leader, and has been basically banished. He now wants a Teddy Dishwater like payday. If he come here he better come cheap and prove it. My feeling is flu*k Fluker.

Again, the team will go to different pro days, went to the senior bowl and the combine.....we'll meet with at least 200 players but we have 4 picks.....don’t make too much of every player we talk to......99% of the time it won’t mean anything
Whaa womp womp waaa

I'm going with a hard no. I'm surprised he keeps popping up with a new post every time he wipes his ... Good talent coming out of school but 32 now with an injury history, hasn't played a snap in 2 years, and hasn't had a 70+ pff grade for 8 years.

So can we stop the dj fluker threads now?
Aah, not if he can help us.

Again, the team will go to different pro days, went to the senior bowl and the combine.....we'll meet with at least 200 players but we have 4 picks.....don’t make too much of every player we talk to......99% of the time it won’t mean anything
And sometimes it can be mis direction

Back
Top Bottom