It would suck if _____ got cut ! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It would suck if _____ got cut !

Saban4prez said:
I agree. I liked ayanbadejo, but i don't think he stands a chance with saban :(
I think he'll stick because of his great special teams play. Man can he fly around

Pope, come on! I love that guy. He can play, maybe take over for ZT some day. He's not in danger of getting cut though. Right?

Martel said:
Pope, come on! I love that guy. He can play, maybe take over for ZT some day. He's not in danger of getting cut though. Right?

problem is, we just drafted Crowder for that.... maybe if/when we move to the 3-4

BLUEPHIN said:
I am a little concerned that we could lose a few of our young guns in what I hope is a true rebuilding year (give the kids a chance).
I hope bell, pope, bua, bell, davis, sesay and harris make it -

there is no chance in hell bell gets cut

I would have to say Darius Thompson. Everybody talks about the guy like he did nothing last year, even if you take away the 4th and 30 TD gamewinner against the Patriots last year he played awesome. He found a way to open and he was our best receiver over the middle. I would also hate to see Akins or any other ace special teamer for that matter go. Special teams is possibly one of the most important aspects of any team but ours will prove critical. I have a feeling our defense will be lethal in the redzone and our offense can open up a bit more once we are in opponents territory.

David Bowens.........he's a big contributor on the Pass-Rush

Victor Sesay, Kay Jay Harris, Shirdonya Mitchell, Anthony Alabi, Atari Bigby..many others

I hope bell doesn't get cut. I work with the voice of the EKU colonels and former EKU coach Roy Kidd spoke to Bell last week and told my co-worker about it briefly. Apparently Saban has been all over Bell for whatever reason and supposedly hasn't let up. So Bell called his former coach for someone to talk to about this apparently. But i hope saban is just seeing how he handles someone criticizing him non-stop. Here's hoping Bell is their when pads are put on.

Back
Top Bottom