It would suck if _____ got cut ! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It would suck if _____ got cut !

I like Bell too, I just wish he wouldn't get hurt all the time. I also like Welker, not because of his size or speed, but because he doesn't put the ball on the ground.

finsrule84 said:
Ronnie Brown? you do realize the #2 overall pick is not going to get cut right?

Thats why it would suck if he was cut! I think you guys forgot the topic of this thread!

Martel said:
Pope, come on! I love that guy. He can play, maybe take over for ZT some day. He's not in danger of getting cut though. Right?

I don't know, Saban likes those bigger, stronger LBs to fit his system. Look at how Parcells is finally cleaning Dallas' Linebacking corps after The 'Boys had a similar defense to our teams of the past few years since J.J.

Coakley is gone. I remeber when he was a FA we had him visit but he was out of our price range and we then re-signed Derrick Rodgers. But Dexter still managed to find a suitor willing to pay big bucks for a smaller, faster LB in St. Louis just days after he was let go.

I do know this: if we cut Derrick Pope he'd find a team in a heartbeat.

My answer to the question, "It would suck if we cut _____ ."

1. Rex Hadnot--Pro Bowl potential as a RG and capable of playing C.
2. Kay-Jay Harris--I can't imagine why no team drafted him. Can someone fill me in?
3. Tony Bua--Should be starting at SS by mid-season and lay out receivers worse than DEs. Huh Bryce Fisher?
4. Larry Chester--I hope his injury doesn't force this move. I love Chester's passion and with TimBo gone and Truck up there in weight and years this would be devastating.
5. David Boston--I just want to see a dynamic WR group on this team once more in my life and Chambers, Booker, and Boston would be it. Just hold your head David and get your career back on track.

I just couldn't narrow it down to one. Sorry fellow Dolphans.:D

Shirdonya Mitchell was injured at the combine, I believe it was his knee. I think he is lost for the season. We took a chance on him knowing he most likely will not play this year. They say he has huge upside.

BLUEPHIN said:
I am a little concerned that we could lose a few of our young guns in what I hope is a true rebuilding year (give the kids a chance).
I hope bell, pope, bua, bell, davis, sesay and harris make it -

If they do get cut, well it is because although young, they just aren't considered a gun for Saban's system. I do think Saban is going to give youth a chance, I wouldn't worry about that, but a small linebacker like Pope might not last long

Finz Fury said:
Has anybody heard anything about Shirdonya Mitchell? He's an undrafted free agent we picked up. Here's a link to a brief scouting report on him.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerprofiles/cb/shirdonyamitchell.html

Says he's one of the fastest in the draft, has good size, and "a lot of upside and potential". Maybe he can earn a spot.

i think saban already said that he will be on PUP the whole year if he can´t play, they gonna keep him

Trust me, Saban will give these young guys every opportunity to make this team....he wants to get younger and if these guys happen to get cut, I will trust that he made the right decision.

Back
Top Bottom