It's Fiedlers fault we only have 9 first downs!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Fiedlers fault we only have 9 first downs!!!!!

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Seriously, we look pathetic once again. Fiedler, Griese, Fiedler, Griese the problem is WANNY!!

Originally posted by Bumrush
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Seriously, we look pathetic once again. Fiedler, Griese, Fiedler, Griese the problem is WANNY!!

No the problem is that horrible offensive line and Mark Dixon on injured list.

And who is responsible for drafting and choosing our line? Who drafted Eddie "Bosa" Moore when we had more pressing needs?

The amazing thing is that if Fiedler would be in the game, he would be receiving all the flack.

wade smith lost this game for us, his man killed us all game

Originally posted by Miamian
The amazing thing is that if Fiedler would be in the game, he would be receiving all the flack.

LOL very true....The offensive line is horrible and last game pass protectionm was the best it has been all year but I guess that was a courtesy of Chargers horrible pass rush.

I thought Greise did Very Well!

However We played a Playoff Team, with a strong D. The weakness of our O-Line showed big time. Ricky was ineffective, and the O-Line caused the lose.

STFU Mac. We don't need any goddamm moral victories. Griese did not play very well HE FUMBLED THE BALL TWICE WHEN WE NEEDED SCORES. WE DIDNT SCORE A TD when we needed one and had to go for the TD instead of the FG before the fumble. So no, nobody had a good game. We lost. We are going nowhere this year. Kiss homefield GOODBYE! AND YOU THINK WE PLAYED A GOOD GAME???

Fielder would have been worse...he can't make the throws Griese makes...instead of 23-17 it would have been 42-10.

Griese is the man to take us where we need to be if our O-Line can learn to pass and run block for him and Ricky.

Mac, maybe you should change your sig to Griese, Fumble on 15 yard line with game on the line and NO peripheral awareness to get rid of the ball!

Who the hell is our O-Line coach? God damnit.

Listen ladies, I'm no Fiedler supporter, but get your heads out of your collective asses OUR OFFENSIVE LINE WILL NOT GET BETTER, Griese is less mobile than Marino and CHOKED when given the chance to win.

Ricky missed the double team on the guy and blocked wade off of him, which led to the sack. On a double team theres no way the guy should have been in there that quick.

Originally posted by Bumrush
Listen ladies, I'm no Fiedler supporter, but get your heads out of your collective asses OUR OFFENSIVE LINE WILL NOT GET BETTER, Griese is less mobile than Marino and CHOKED when given the chance to win.

So we have a choice between a guy that can't throw the ball downfield, but can run for first downs, and a guy that cannot scramble well but can heave it downfield.

This loss is not on Griese. It is on the offensive line. And only the offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom