It's Fiedlers fault we only have 9 first downs!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Fiedlers fault we only have 9 first downs!!!!!

Originally posted by Gonk
Who the hell is our O-Line coach? God damnit.

Tony Wise, who coached the worst O-Line in history when he was with the Carolina Panthers, but since he's a Wanny alumni, he's not going to get any blame from him.

Originally posted by MacAttack
I thought Greise did Very Well!

However We played a Playoff Team, with a strong D. The weakness of our O-Line showed big time. Ricky was ineffective, and the O-Line caused the lose.

This is the most accurate post in this thread. Good observations. Right on the money!

Griese Sucks. He curls up in a little ball and drops the ball while he's at it.

Originally posted by Bumrush
Mac, maybe you should change your sig to Griese, Fumble on 15 yard line with game on the line and NO peripheral awareness to get rid of the ball!

Yeah it was Griese's fault, he gets blind sided from (guess what?) the left side of the line where a rookie is getting mauled all day and it's BG'S fault! :shakeno:

I knew when I logged on that I'd find someone who would blame BG for those fumbles.:rolleyes:

There isn't a QB in the league that wouldn't have fumbled. Get a grip and put tje blame where it belongs, on the Oline.:nono:

Griese did play well .... 18 of 29 for 231 yards 1 TD 0 INTS .... considering he was under constant pressure all day and had no running game ( Ricky - 36 yards) ..... THE BLAME GOES TO THE O-LINE.

Hey Fairbanks, When you are done smoking that pipe please pass it around to the other morons putting this loss on Griese's shoulders! Sometimes I feel that the football god's are out to get us,And rightfully so, when there are fans like Fairbanks and BUM-Rush rooting for the same team I root for!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, Phins13 your probably the same type of fan that was cheering last year when Lucas was brought in. Get a life, I have been a diehard fan since 1983 so get off you BS soapbox, it doesnt really matter what you or I say, we both have a right to an opinion. Care to dispute the fact the Griese is not very mobile and doesn't have great pocket presence???

Originally posted by Phins13
Hey Fairbanks, When you are done smoking that pipe please pass it around to the other morons putting this loss on Griese's shoulders! Sometimes I feel that the football god's are out to get us,And rightfully so, when there are fans like Fairbanks and BUM-Rush rooting for the same team I root for!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just giving it back to all those who have blamed Fiedler for 2 losses. I've been saying that it's the O line all season. Griese has fumbled 3 times in 2 games. The last one cost us a chance at the win. No fumble, at least he has a couple of chances at the end zone.

Don't blame Griese for fumbling on a blindside hit. Blame him for making a bad decision or a bad throw, but not for fumbling on a CLEAN blindside hit. Blame him for putting the ball in the hands of a Colt who then dropped it... but not for getting crushed when his LT and RB both fail to even slow the DE. Anyone remember that same kind of hit ending Joe Montana's career with the 49ers?

But I guess Joe Cool should have used his "peripheral vision" to see the guy coming. Get a grip. Griese is just lucky he's still breathing after that one. Even if Griese sucked (I won't comment either way), that one wasn't his fault.

Fairbanks is exactly right. Two weeks ago Mare had nothing to do with the loss. It was all Jay's fault according to some of these idiots. Now BG gives the ball away twice and he is not held responible. I agree it was not Brian's fault totally, and I even agree I would rather BG in there than Jay, but hopfully now you people can see how blind you were blaming every loss on Jay. BG has added a better deep ball, but I also think Jay would have found a way to pull this one out. Neither of them are world beaters but they are the best we have, so I guess we have to suffer through another season, wishing someone would hurry up and clone Dan.

Care to dispute what?! That all the Fiedler fans on this board cannot wait to find somthing wrong with B.G's play. I always was hoping Jay would get the job done but in the end he could not....... FACT! The only soapbox I am on is that this loss falls on Wade Smith!!Is Brian immobile........No doubt! Have they produced more plays and T.D's in 2 games than Jay almost had all season......NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and that's the BOTTOM LINE!!!!!! NOT THAT THERE ARE A MINORITY OF FAN'S HERE THAT STILL BELIEVE IN THE TOOTH FAIRY AND THAT JAY WAS GETTING THE JOB DONE..... I guess almost throwinh int's now are being compared to actually throwing pics and missing WIDE-OPEN REC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Care to dispute the facts that 99% of people feel that the phins needed more out of Jay when he was starting????????? BLAMING GRIESE FOR THIS LOSS IS A PATHETIC WASTE OF TIME!!!!! BEING A FAN SINCE 1983 HARDLY EXCUSES YOUR IGNORANCE AND BACKWARD THINKING

Originally posted by AirVick

But I guess Joe Cool should have used his "peripheral vision" to see the guy coming. Get a grip. Griese is just lucky he's still breathing after that one. Even if Griese sucked (I won't comment either way), that one wasn't his fault.

Griese definitely didn't "suck". He ended with a QB rating of 98.5. When was the last time Fiedler had a rating this high in a loss?

Could you imagine the Colt fans if the Dolphins had won the game? That INT by Payton was horrendous.

How come the Dolphins never seem to have anyone around the ball when a QB fumbles? Looking at Fiedler's stats, he has 15 fumbles in 60 games, but has "lost" 7 of them. Griese, with Denver, had 31 fumbles in 54 games and only "lost" 9 of them. How does one QB fumble twice as much and only turn it over 2 more times? I've noticed this with the Dolphins for a while now. Is this another example of poor coaching? What is the reason?

I didn't say he sucked. I only saw one quarter of the game, which is why I'm only commenting on that one particular play. The blame for that fumble needs to be put on Smith and Ricky, BOTH of whom failed to buy Griese even a half a second to throw the ball. Freeney basically came free and ran right to Griese, that's inexcusable.

Griese is in the pocket most times, meaning, he has more team mates close by, to fall on the ball.

Fiedler would have gotten happy feet and thrown the ball up for grabs. How many TD's vs INT's????

Fiedler would have been sacked too...5 yards laterally.

Our defense also gets some blame, as they all decided to tackle like Madison. Zach was mopping up 10 yards downfield on most plays.

Back
Top Bottom