It's Fiedlers fault we only have 9 first downs!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Fiedlers fault we only have 9 first downs!!!!!

I admit that BG made some of the best throws I have seen from a Dolphin QB all year, but he does not deserve the blame for the offensive line woes. These guys can't block a pillow fight.

BG is the leader of the offensive unit and as the leader he takes the "responsibility" of its succesess or failures. He deserves the the right to get in the face of his OL mates and chew them a big one.

Someone in that offensive unit needs to stand up and get on peoples faces, I believe that right belongs to both QB.

On the other side of the ball, the Colts offense adjusted well at the half, and did what it needed to due against our D. We did have our chance at the end, but unfortunately, its was up to our offense to score.

Well I can't wait for the next game, and see what other adventures awaits our OL. Sad to say the ending might be the same BUT...

.... those games have not been played yet, so let's kick some b*tt and score some points...

GOOO FIINNZZ !

:cool: :yell: :cooldude:

Truth be told

this was a team loss...

everyone had a part in this loss, except maybe Randy McMichael and Donald Lee...

still Griese needed 15 yards to win the game...

and he didn't get it done. Neither quarterback has the look of a player that can take this team to the promised land.

The offensive line is a joke...
but the defense also got shredded for four really long drives.
No excuse for that.

Back
Top Bottom