It's Hard To Post A Negative Today, But | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Hard To Post A Negative Today, But

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
What's going on with Fitzpatrick. He's been getting chewed the past 3 weeks. I'm very concerned. Anyone else?

He's really good as a slot corner and pretty good as a safety, but not so great on the boundary covering an elite player in Josh Gordon?
I dont consider Gordan elite yet. 4 years ago yes. But Hilton chewed him as well.

What's going on with Fitzpatrick. He's been getting chewed the past 3 weeks. I'm very concerned. Anyone else?

Outside of being asked to cover the #1 WR when his skillset suggest nickel CB and FS . . . I see nothing wrong.

Definitely not anything to be overly concerned about.

The saddest thing about today is watching Father Time settle up on John Denney who was the catalyst for both punts getting blocked.

I dont consider Gordan elite yet. 4 years ago yes. But Hilton chewed him as well.

I've been watching the Patriots this season and Gordon absolutely still has it. Guy is a straight up animal. We put Minkah in a bad spot today.

I think we need to see less Kiko in coverage 1on1 on 3rd and long and more Minkah at safety.

It's really simple to me.... He's playing way out of position. We drafted a FS who is capable of covering the slot and made him into a full time boundary corner. I'm not saying anything negative about him until he's playing where he should be playing.

This team consistently plays guys out of position and we wonder why they're not playing up to par.

No.

Not at all.

Today is awesome! Shut up! :lol:

30ndl6f.jpg

Minkah gave up some plays today but I'll give him credit that overall he's played pretty well as a pure corner after he was thrown in. He was drafted and prepared to be a hybrid at best, pure safety otherwise. The one thing I'm not excited about? He doesn't have a nose for the football. You can't be an elite defender in this league if you don't make QB's pay every now and then. I've seen a lot of Dolphins DB's come in who can cover but not play the ball, and that stuff just doesn't work when QB's figure out they can throw the ball through you if they have to.

Rookie corner.

Inexperience.

Over time he will dominate wherever he plays.

Literally the least of my concerns.

And that's the thing.... He's a rookie safety being forced to play corner because our FO failed to find a good enough corner to play opposite X.

I really don't see any way to justify knocking a guy playing out of position.

good game. thank for playing suck football N.E and ur kicker.

And that's the thing.... He's a rookie safety being forced to play corner because our FO failed to find a good enough corner to play opposite X.

I really don't see any way to justify knocking a guy playing out of position.

I really want Minkah to be our FS/jack of all trades for the next decade.

Let's please find a boundary corner to pair up with XMan.

He's really good as a slot corner and pretty good as a safety, but not so great on the boundary covering an elite player in Josh Gordon?

How is that so hard to understand? He's not a #1 Db and he wasn't drafted to be and some are questioning why he wasn't shutting down a monster like Gordon with Brady throwing him the ball and no pass rush to spead of?

I honestly don't get how some make assesments around here.

Back
Top Bottom