It's Hard To Post A Negative Today, But | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's Hard To Post A Negative Today, But

He had good position. His only mistake was the hand checking. He should have played the ball.
The biggest negative in this game was STs. TWO blocked punts!! Rizzi was apoplectic.

What's going on with Fitzpatrick. He's been getting chewed the past 3 weeks. I'm very concerned. Anyone else?

We wouldn't have won this game without him in the end. He was beaten on that deep ball and grabbed Gordon's arm, that PI saved a TD, it also got them to our red zone probably a little too early, prevented them from getting a couple of first downs and icing the game. He didn't play well but made one of the game's most critical plays.

I've a had a few hours to take in the game and individual performances. I'm old skool . I'm Marino era so please excuse my opinions if it offends. **** you Patriots. That was mint. It doesn't get much better than that. Drake is on the stadium HOF for that run. Get that lad a drink. I'm buying.

You really have to think about his season so far as this, he has played at least four different positions and he is in a terrible scheme.

I think his play this year so far has been solid. I did expect some more turnovers from him, but other than that I'm impressed with his performance. Especially playing all the positions he has played. That's a ton of techniques to learn and adjust to weekly .

its as simple as they have him playing the wrong position. the kid is a safety and slot player. but we have are hands tied bc of injuries. I would still rather McCain on the outside and fitz in the slot were he is comfortable. McCain gets abused but fitz is not a corner

Minkah got torched. Josh Gordon athletically just smoked him.

He might be a #2 boundary he’s not a #1. And athletically I think you are best off as a free safety ask.

Miami got a good whiff of how valuable x is to them Sunday.

He struggled in college at boundary corner, so I would expect him to struggle in the NFL there. I think it was a matter of do you play Minkah or a guy like Armstrong/McTyer? Lesser of 2 evils when dealing with injuries.

It was also an interesting experiment to see if MF would be good enough to play opposite X next season, but I don't think that is working out too well.

Back
Top Bottom